I would recomend this Inn to anybody who likes cozy romantic settings vs a Comfort Inn sterile type atmosphere. We arrived late but our host and owener "Paco" was easily reached by a convienient phone and was there within about 60 seconds. He then gave us the grand tour as well as getting us set up in our cozy room and provided us with some wood to make a romantic fire in the Kiva fireplace. Paco is a single dad but you would never know he was jujling getting kids around as well as taking care of his guests. My wife missed the wonderful breakfast because she felt bad due to the altitude change. This didn't pose a challange because the cook said she would make her breakfast whenever she got up. We also had to check out a little bit late but "Paco" was understanding and friendly about our stay. What a great place and wonderful host and staff. James and Katherine Durant OK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast