Two years ago an old beau of mine and I reconnected, after 26 years. The problem though? He didn't want to come to AZ and I didn't want to go to TX! We compromised - we met in the middle - in Taos. This charming B&B is the best place for romance! For two evenings we sat in our own private hot tub overlooking Taos drinking wine and eating chocolate. On the third night he proposed!! We married this past April, and have been back to the La Dona many times - it is our home away from home! The caretaker is awesome and the Rainbow Room is magical! Too bad we never get up in time for the breakfast!! I hear it's yummy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos