We had mixed feelings about this B&B. It is certainly very convenient but we had trouble finding it and when we did had trouble finding someone to let us in.
The entrance inside the front door was untidy and not very welcoming and there was a steep spiral staircase up to the room. This didn't worry us but it might be difficult for some guests.
The room was spacious but the bed cover a bit smelly and the room not as clean as we would have liked.
Just a bit of sprucing up would go a long way!
The breakfast was lacking- we ran out of hot coffee and orange juice and there was a limited selection of food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast