This property is filled with character and charm and the location is fantastic. Check-in was fairly easy, my room had neat murals, and breakfast in the courtyard was a nice way to start the day. There were just enough little things that, in total, kept me from giving a higher rating...an extremely noisy AC unit and when directed to open the windows instead, finding several weren't able to be opened; several items in minor disrepair; a room too crowded with furniture to move around easily; staff that wasn't very present. All in all though, a pleasant stay and great potential in a unique historic building!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the ambience of our quaint and colorful adobe inn. Our rooms are richly decorated in the Taos tradition and feature a large collection of fine art, Native American and Spanish antiques.Located in the heart of the historic downtown area, just a few steps off the old plaza. Recommended by The New York Times and USA Today. Featured on The Travel Channel series "Romantic Inns Of America". "The Essence of Old Taos". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Hotel Taos
- La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed And Breakfast