“Best beds ever!!!!!”
Review of El Pueblo Lodge

El Pueblo Lodge
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Taos
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

This was our second city in our three city southwest tour. Soooo happy we chose El Pueblo for our Taos stay. It was perfect!!! The beds were the bomb!!! Best I slept on entire trip!! The breakfast was yummy too. The service wonderful. The location was super convenient! Very charming property and grounds. Would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank JacksMiami

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the lodge for three nights and I doen't believe that we have stayed at a more friendly and welcoming hotel in all of our travels. The room was spaceous and clean and the second floor balconey was a definite and welcome bonus. The staff made us feel like family and is was a huge difference from other hotels we have stayed at. Excellent location in Taos and good prices. We WILL be back to the lodge!

Room Tip: The rooms with the balconey across the entire top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2014

El Pueblo Lodge is a short walk from Taos centre, has nice rooms and a good breakfast which you can eat in a garden setting. The pool was nice too, albeit bordering the parking lot.

I’m docking a point off my rating though, because it seems pricy compared to other places we stayed at on our travels in the South West.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank CapeTraveller111
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Huge room...great staff...the breakfast is the best...Lupita runs a great kitchen. Hotel location is easy walk to old town. Pool and hot tub are clean with towels waiting for you.
Staff was very attentive and quick with our check in.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I loved our stay at the El Pueblo Lodge. We were on a 7-day trip, and this was the nicest of our stays for the price paid. The only thing we were sad about was our own lack of better planning - we wished we had booked 2 nights instead of only 1!!! Because of staying an additional night in Taos, we ended up staying at another place, and there was absolutely no comparison. El Pueblo was far, far superior in every aspect, from the staff to the amenities, facilities, the food (breakfast) with ample seating, indoor or outdoor patio. Our room at El Pueblo was very up-to-date, clean and roomy. The room came with satellite TV with a new, flat screen TV (which surprisingly, not all hotels have managed to upgrade to yet). We will definitely stay here again when we're in Taos! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LarryE63
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Absolutely fantastic stay at the El Pueblo Lodge. The staff was very professional, approachable and dedicated to helping create a wonderful stay in Taos for me. Special thanks goes to the woman that runs the breakfast every morning and to Jade at the front desk -- and Tara and Mya too. I am so grateful for the hospitality shown to me during my visit. I would highly recommend this hotel to a friend and I would happily stay at the El Pueblo Lodge again. (Please note, I reposted my review from Expedia.)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2014

After looking at other reviews on Tripadvisor, I decided to try this place. Once we arrived, we were shocked to see how large our two queen bed room was. It had a fireplace in the corner of the room, and a small kitchenette area with refrigerator and microwave. It is close to the shopping experience in Taos, and close to the Taos Pueblo.

This is definitely my go to spot in the future when I am in Taos !

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family