“The Best Burgers In Taos, Hands Down!!!”
Review of 5 Star Burgers

5 Star Burgers
Ranked #13 of 130 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: "Best Burger in New Mexico" - USA Today. 5 Star serves hormone and antibiotic free Angus beef from Creekstone Farms, fresh ground daily and char grilled to desired temperature. We also offer specialty salads and sandwiches complimented by a great selection of beer and wine. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. Happy Hour food and drink specials 4-6 pm daily. Locally sourced produce and environmentally friendly packaging. Children's Menu.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“The Best Burgers In Taos, Hands Down!!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

On the last day of our vacation in Taos we were craving a good (and I mean VERY good) burger as were headed towards home. Having visited Taos many times in the past, but not in several years, we had ideas but weren't sure. Somehow ~ thankfully~ we ended up at Five Star Burgers. The place was fun, friendly and a great place for couples, families or the guys out for a beer and a good burger while watching the game on a big screen TV in the main room. All were there when we arrived and all looked to be enjoying themselves and their lunches. Yes!!! The waitstaff was friendly and helpful; watching them, I could see that they all went out of their way to make every customer feel welcome. Nice . . . I like that!
The burgers at this place are drop-dead wonderful! Thick, flavorful, juicy with many varieties offered. This is THE place to go in Taos when you want a great burger! I'm sure the rest of the menu is equally as good. We will definitely be back!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank LynninNM

Chicago, Illinois
“I tried and Its nice”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

i would say this is a nice burger joint and worth trying. They have awesome sweet potato fries and awesome green chili mayo dip. Might not sound good to some but try it. it's excellent.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Dhanai R
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Incredible burgers and fries - and cheap!”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Had two great burgers that were split, plus great mixed fries. Wine and beer selection was better than most chain places, much more unique.
Prices were great for the food, hard to have a good meal without breaking the bank, Five Star more then impressed me.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank pjump0tj
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“good burger”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

very good food. my burger was cooked just the way i like it.

Visited January 2012
Fort Worth, TX
“Gourmet or Plain; Worth a trip back”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I love an old fashion burger from the grill but Five Star offers much more. My husband likes plain and dry and I like "all the way" so it is often difficult to find a place we both love but this is it. We have been there several times and I usually get something different each time, often the special, and I have never been disappointed. The unique combination of ingredients provides a complex flavor experience. I especially like the crispy green chile. We have also been happy with salmon and a crab cake special. If you want to finish with something sweet you can get a mini-ice-cream cone for $1. Everyone leaves happy!

• Visited November 2011