“Nice place for Breakfast”
Review of Gutiz

Gutiz
Ranked #9 of 129 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: French, Spanish, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: A favorite among locals and tourists alike, Gutiz serves creative Latin-French cuisine at affordable prices.
Reviewed September 18, 2012

When I tire of burritos smothered in green sauce, this is my alternative in Taos. The menu has a variety of options, the food is good, and the service friendly. I like the Brie Omlet, but the menu varies. Its location keeps it from being over run by crowds, but I would still arrive before 9 on weekends. Only open for Breakfast and lunch.

There are newer reviews for Gutiz

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My practice partner and I went to this fine restaurant for lunch today. What a treat. I had forgotten how nice servers can be. This place has wonderful service and food. My partner had a veggie dish that she claimed was yummy. I had brisket which they cook on the premises. It was very good. I had the urge to try it based on watching the latest episode of "No Reservations" with Anthony B. Tasty! The food is fresh and very well prepared. Recommended highly if you are in Taos.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Happily Gutiz has returned to its former success. For awhile things were a bit dicey with a new owner, and I'd avoided the place. I've had a couple of delicious lunches recently. Very fresh ingredients, creatively prepared. Loved the fish and capers. The BLT was good but messy - huge strips of bacon! There are a few tables outside. I haven't tried their breakfast for a long time. On my list of places to return to soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We go here all the time and I've never been disappointed. The food is always fresh and delicious and the staff always prompt and friendly. Personally, I am especially fond of the the fantastic breakfast selections!

1  Thank Brighty18
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Gutiz is open for breakfast and lunch. It has indoor and outdoor seating. We love the mussels here! All the food has great south western flavor. Its a treat for foodies. Service is great!