“Very Good Beer”

Taos Mesa Brewing Taos Tap Room
Ranked #12 of 138 Restaurants in Taos
Description: Taos Mesa Brewing Town Tap Room features craft beer from our brewery and an inspired wood fired pizza menu! Prost!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stopped by for a beer and were surprised by the big selection. There were around 20 beers and 3 or 4 ciders. We tried two of the IPA's which were both true to type. Happy Hour starts at 3:00 with discounted prices. Most are in the $5.50-6.00 range with tax added on top. There is also a small wine selection. We sat on the patio which was very nice but there is also indoor and bar seating with the requisite TV's. Service was friendly but not very knowledgeable regarding the different beer styles. We didn't eat but pizza is the thing here. What we saw looked over-priced for the size but then, most reviews speak very highly of it. Nice addition to Taos. The brewery itself is on the way to the Gorge Bridge and has different food offerings.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (188)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had lunch at TMB today. They have a great selection of craft beers; but today, I was looking for a porter or stout which they didn't have. However, the server recommended their Scottish brown ale--a very good beer and my palate was educated. Also had their cream of zucchini soup which was delicious; it was accompanied by a large salad, which was also excellent. A solid 4 star; I would return.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We absolutely loved the pizza! The specialty mushroom pizza I had was amazing! The service started off good, but after we got our food they never came back to check on us and we had to wait and wait and finally ask for our check.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

We were lucky to find something decent open upon our late arrival to Taos, NM in August. Most places are fast food options. Taos Mesa Brewing has incredible pizza that is fire roasted so the crust is just perfectly thick/thin and slightly crunchy. My favorite style of pizza. The gourmet level options on the pizzas made our whole family very happy. We shared some grilled peppers for an appetizer and had some local brewed beer. The pizza is a bit costly but completely worth it. AND, we really appreciate them being open later than most Taos restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

So happy to have found this place - especially walking distance where we are staying. Great selection of beers, but I really liked the Sangria Special (grapefruit and peach rose). Good happy hour prices as well. We heard their pizza is good too. Will be back.

Date of visit: August 2019