“Excellent food and drinks - great place to eat and listen to music”

Ardovino's Desert Crossing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: SINCE 1949, ARDOVINO'S DESERT CROSSING has been building its reputation by offering the finest quality ingredients, innovative cuisine, and exceptional service. Whether dining in our restaurant or attending a private event, our guests relish a unique ambiance at Ardovino's Desert Crossing.Come relax on our patios and, as the evening passenger train winds its way around Mount Cristo Rey, you'll understand why.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I eat Dinner there at least twice a month and visit every Saturday or Sunday for drinks and lunch after rides in the desert. Great place to hold special events and parties. Food is excellent and I highly recommend.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is my second visit. This is upscale and priced accordingly but the food, service and atmosphere is great. Tonight I had the tenderloin, medium rare. Soft as butter. Cooked perfectly. I drank it with a nice tempernilo. My friend ate the pasta di mare. He enjoyed it. The seasonal cheesecake was better than expected. It is worth the visit.

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Recently visited our family in El Paso - they treated us to Ardovino's - WOW -what a truely amazing treat! It was a wonderful evening full of romantic atmosphere, off the charts fabulous food and the very best service from George and Mallory we have ever had from any restaurant ever!!! It was truly a 5 star dining experience and we can't wait to return!!!!

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Ardovinos is a bit out of the way from ElPaso, but definitely a great restaurant worth the drive. Their brunch selection was varied and amazing. Banana bread French toast was great. Eggs Benedict perfectly prepared with a smooth zesty hollandaise, Their version of chicken and waffles had bacon, pecans, cranberries and a slice I chicken breast. A little over the top in flavors. All the other diners ordered omelettes that were served with a nicely seasoned baked hash brown. My mimosa was infused with puréed prickly pear. Delicious! The Bloody Mary was prepared with fresh herbs and spices. Nicely done all the way around.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I love the food here! It's top notch. Plus the fact that there can sometimes be live music. Only thingI don't enjoy is waiting so long for a table but that's because other people like this place a lot too. Reserve a table ahead of time!! But you can have a drink at the bar while you wait. The filet mignon was delicious!