All reviews el paso race track nice bar in the lobby state line sliding bathroom door your luggage franklin mountains very nice stay place to stay per night comfortable room shuttle service parking lot room service very nice hotel definitely stay here again other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

Efficient reception, nice beds, clean and tidy, and they provided a shower stool for our amputee member. Pretty basic but nice. They do have a shuttle to casino and nearby restaurant that can be summoned.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Veronica P, Assistant General Manager at The Hotel at Sunland Park Casino, Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Hello Ppoupore,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay. If there is anything that we can do to improve your future stays, we would love to hear your thoughts. We look forward to your next visit and providing you the same wonderful accommodations.

Kindly,

Veronica

Reviewed November 6, 2019

Room was impeccably clean and staff members werefriendly and extremely helpful. Front desk made sure all my needs were met. Room service was awesome! Recommend if you need an inexpensive but great stay!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
SumerL7, Owner at The Hotel at Sunland Park Casino, Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2019

Hello, there!

We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Sumer Linder

Reviewed October 8, 2019

I booked this hotel for two reasons, one an internet special rate and free airport shuttle. What a disappointment! The rate I agreed to was good only for the first of 3 nights of my stay, and the hotel shuttle (there's only one) was iffy at best. I had a rental car which I needed to return to the airport after my second night, but was told by the front desk I was ineligible because I was already staying at the hotel! That cost me an unexpected $25 Uber ride. Even 24 hours before my flight, I was unable to book the shuttle at the time I needed. I was told the passengers who had reserved it already were unwilling to leave even 15 min. earlier,. This turned out to be a blatant lie. The room walls are paper thin. I could make out actual words from the adjacent room. Bring earplugs, and an eye mask for the bright blinking smoke detector. If you are short, or have a bad back/hips, also bring a step stool as the beds are very high. There's no room refrigerator and no ice machines on every floor. The bedding is comfortable but the rest of the furnishings are cheap and tasteless.
Room service food is very good and reasonable, a definite plus but not enough to have made this into a positive experience for me.

Date of stay: October 2019
Veronica P, Assistant General Manager at The Hotel at Sunland Park Casino, Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

ChaskaP,

Thank you for your condor.

We do have step stools, fridges and microwaves available on request. The front desk will gladly arrange this for you prior to your arrival. I have shared your feedback with my team and the importance of sharing this information with our guests.

Thank you for your business and I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 7, 2019

We stayed at The Hotel at Sunland Park Casino for 5 nights while visiting some of the National Parks in the area. I selected this hotel based on reviews that I read online. Overall the hotel was ok but the walls seemed very thin as I could hear the people in the next room clearly. I kept the fan on the AC unit turned on to drown out the sound of their conversations. The lobby always had very "perfumey" type of smell which was very noticeable, however the 4th floor where I stayed was fine. The western-style sliding bathroom door had no lock and even when it was shut there was still a gap between the door and the wall. You can literally stand outside of the bathroom and see the bathroom mirror through this gap which is directly in front of the shower. As such this door does not offer much privacy. The most important thing for me in a hotel is that the room be clean and I have to say that the room was clean and I was satisfied with that.

Date of stay: October 2019
SumerL7, Owner at The Hotel at Sunland Park Casino, Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2019

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to know that your accommodations were clean and well kept. I hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Sumer Linder

Reviewed August 31, 2019

We were pleasantly surprised with our visit. The hotel was clean, modern, and well-appointed. The bartender, Jesus, was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. The price was right, convenient to the expressway and close to several good restaurants. We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Veronica P, Assistant General Manager at The Hotel at Sunland Park Casino, Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Stinky47,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area!

Veronica Perez