Lowest prices for your stay
$150
$142
Priceline$150
Hotels.com$150
Destinia.com$153
All reviews restaurant next door great value exercise room would stay here again new mexico smoking room walmart cereal nm
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2017

We pass through Socorro once a year and always stay at the Econo Lodge. Lady on front desk was friendly. The room was a nice size, comfortable king bed, nice linens, lots of outlets for electronics, table and two chairs, as well as a large desk. We really appreciated the fridge which had a good-sized freezer compartment for our freezer packs. The bathroom (tub and toilet area) could use an upgrade but the rest of the room was nice. Well situated. Walmart is across the highway, El Camino Restaurant is across the parking lot and offers 10% off for Econo Lodge guests.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
econolodgenm066, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We appreciate how you have let us know what areas of our service impressed you. Yes bathrooms will be getting a facelift here soon. Hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

For about half the price of some of the supposedly higher end motels in town, this was a great find! Room was large and comfortable and everything worked! Breakfast was much better than expected. There's a pool and hot tub and extensive work out area. There have been several upgrades over the years, and they continue. Good family restaurant in the parking lot. Ask for a room off the street.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our property with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I was suspicious of the high rating for this hotel online - after all, it's an ECONO LODGE! But, I was shocked by the quality from start to finish. Desk clerk was super. The room was more like a SUITE! EVERYTHING worked! Oh, pool was closed (seasonal).

And...their breakfast proves all those other hotels have NO excuses! Many choices!

It convinced me to try another hotel in this chain in the near future.

Room tip: #100 - 110 are ground floor in the main building w/ window view on opposite side of the room from the entrance.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
econolodgenm066, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Reviewed February 26, 2017

We have been coming there for three years. The motel is a great place to stay. The manager and staff are great. I cannot say enough good about them. The motel is very clean and updated. They are always striving to make things better for the customer. The breakfast is great. The manager and staff are very accommodating to help in any way they can. WiFi is available through out the property in which we never had a a problem with as we used our computers a lot for genealogy. My wife had a light stroke while there and the motel staff took us under their wing to help us in any way they could. We are treated like family . We will, Lord Willing, come back again next year.

Room tip: They have a variety of rooms to choose from.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed February 23, 2017

The rooms have been nicely updated, with some unfortunate quirks. The back windowless part of our room was a dark cave with no light of any kind; the heater roared so loud it was difficult to talk over it; and the shower head was installed at chin level (I'm just 6'. We were waked up just before 8 AM by housekeeping rapping loudly at the door.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We appreciate how you have let us know what areas of our service impressed you and which were lacking. We hope that during your next stay, your expectations will be even far surpassed!