All reviews sausage patties suite room would stay here again mini fridge nice property fine place bed and pillows the main street coffee pot bosque del apache up to date continental breakfast oj nm freeway
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Good evening all. Here is my review for the Comfort Inn and Suites in Socorro,NM. We,fellow firefighter and I, we in town for the Fire and EMS training Expo held at the Fire Academy. We originally reserved 2 rooms, which were readily available, but wanted to switch our reservation due to personal reasons. But the gentleman at the front desk did not know how to change it, so we had to keep our original reservation. Not a problem, we just really didn't need what we thought we did, but cool. Now the breakfast was great, only wish it would last longer maybe til 10am instead of 9am. The pool was clean as the Jacuzzi. I did not use the fitness room. Housekeeping was nice, they did not enter my room and I appreciated that. Oh, btw, we were there for 5 days. Now my room was alright, but could have been more maintained. It's the small things that count , as you will see in my pics below. All in all, was a good stay and I would stay here again. Gave it a 4 star and not 5 star just due to reservation issue and maintenance in my room. Thank you and enjoy.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2018

OK, so to start, I must say that the hotel is excellent. very clean, up to date like it was just remodeled, overall, very well kept inside and out.
The Staff ... Well, I can't begin to say how nice each of them are, from when I initially called to book my stay, to the excellent reception I received when I arrived, the front desk staff made it a point to say hi when I walked in to the hotel each day, Good Morning when I would come down from my room, and bye, have a great day when I would leave.
The breakfast are ... now there is a nice, well stocked, clean area, with fresh coffee and juice, the pastries were fresh, the eggs and sausage were at a great hot temp, and did I say clean, oh yes, I did, but it it worth saying again, it was kept super clean :)
The room, I had a suite room, I was there for three weeks, and the room was better than I expected, had the mini fridge, the microwave, coffee pot, but it had a little kitchenette area, with its own sink and counter, loved it, and what I needed for my long stay. Bed and pillows were very comfy, I slept well every night, and the room was quiet.
The room was kept clean by the staff every day, fresh SOFT towels, not scratchy...imagine that! the bathroom was always stocked. bed was made nice every day.

Overall, an incredible experience.

Oh, and the price ... best price in Socorro for the accommodations ... 100%

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Staff was nice upon checking in. The room was clean for the most part, inside the toilet bowl it appeared someone had spit tobacco into the bowl after it was cleaned. The pool was good, as expected from a hotel pool. Breakfast was your average hotel breakfast. There was construction occurring in the hotel. Tile was being taken out. The noise didn’t bother us in our room however we chose this hotel to swim with our kids. Hotel staff refused to allow the use of the pool. The construction was occurring outside the pool door. There was another door to get into the pool, but staff refused its use. We over heard the maintenance person rudely shut down the idea when asked by another staff member. The previous night while my family used the pool another guest attempted to open this door. It appeared to an the emergency exit from the pool room. The door was secured closed. This is concerning given there doesn’t appear to be another exit. Not being able to used an amenity we paid for was a huge disappointment to us.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Everything you need for a comfortable stay. Very clean, friendly front desk staff. Pool is large and clean. Continental breakfast was well stocked with everything. Friendly breakfast staff. Easy parking. We will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Cindy P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

General
Manager
Comfort Inn

Reviewed June 4, 2018

What a pleasant surprise we had in staying at this hotel. It exceeded our expectations. We expected an OK hotel in a town with limited accommodations but found this to be an excellent hotel. Excellent staff, great service, clean and spacious rooms, very comfortable beds, quiet room. The staff went out of their way to assure that our two families were placed in adjacent rooms. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family