“Truly the "Best Value" lodging”

Americas Best Value Inn Socorro
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Socorro
Reviewed September 24, 2012

What a jewel! This is one of the cheapest places we stayed ($54 for a king and great continental breakfast!) in our 12 days, but was next to best. The room had double curtains, cut to fit over the AC unit! The beds were what I call double-sheeted - one on top, one on the bottom of the blankets, in addition to the fitted bottom sheet. There were all the usual amenities - microwave, fridge, hair dryer, big TV with channel guide & sleep timer. The shower curtain was on a convex curtain rod so the shower-tub area was larger. The clerk (owner?) called shortly after check-in to assure everything was good. The dinner recommendation with a complimentary chip & salsa coupon was also very good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jwkChehalis
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

hello, I am DJ gm form ABVI Socorro,nm.
Thanks to you for giving me good feedback.and thank you for choosing socorroABVI.My principal is always make our all Guest very happy like with us their home.and I will give you promiss to all our guest in future also we will provied you better service and comfortable stay with us.
I am still working property with all mall Maintanence and all other Aminities for Our Guest.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night only. The staff was really nice and helpful. The room was very clean, nothing fancy, perfect for the price. There are several options for food around the hotel and we had no problems with parking.

What I really appreciated is that I left my little pillow there (I usually travel with it because it helps my neck), it is a really tiny pillow, so when we left I didn't see it. We called the hotel the next day and they already had it at their office. They were so kind to mail it back to me, and I already have it back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Claudia P
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Hello, I am Dipak Ganjawala,
Thank You For Giving Me Good Feedback. And Thank You For Choosing ABVI Socorro,NM.
You Forgot Your Stuff In Room so ,We Are Responcible For That.I Am So Happy Now,Beacause You Received Your Lost Item.We All Time Make Our All Guest Very Happy With Us.
Thank You For Choosing ABVI Socorro,nm-87801.
"
" ALWAYS KEEP SMILING , SMILING WINS THE WORLD"
Thank You Agian....

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

This is a convenient location and the people are friendly. However the owners are not putting anything into keeping the place up. Everything is run down. Why do owners buy hotels and let them languish like this. Too bad. We probably will not return.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank PaulSchm

i am sorry, what you talking about ? i cannot understand you minning ?but, sorry for any kind of problem, and thanks to you choosing abvi socorro.we will make our all guest very with us. if you have any question ,please call me at 5758350276.
Thanks.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel now once or twice a week for nearly two months now. The staff is amazing. On my second time staying the room i was in the air conditioner was not working as soon as i called the front desk to request a new room. A member of the staff met me with my new room key. The bed is very comfortable. The wi-fi is good. Overall, I enjoy the nights i have to stay in this hotel and will continue to stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank michlcis
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

DIPAK GANJAWALA, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this review
august 28 2012
Thank you for choosing AmericasBestValueInn socorro.I appriciate your Bussiness, Always we will try make you happy with us.

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly & accommodating staff. As a business traveler, I couldn't ask for more at this price point. It's a steal. Don't know the owners name, but he's a very nice guy. Breakfast bar opens at 5:00 AM, also a good thing for an early riser.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank ajdietsch1000

aug 28 2012

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I had booked this hotel in advance of a training class I had to attend, My primary concern was internet connections and a smoking room. We checked in and were escorted to our room. The key-cards were brought to us and we discovered we were NOT assigned a smoking room. So a room change was in order. We were given another room that had better features (Thank you). The bed was great as was the big TV (100 channels, nothing to watch).

The internet connection was the WORST of any hotel I've ever stayed at. They have 4 or 5 wireless connections for you to choose from, but they are very SLOW and most would not connect (very frustrating evening trying to get stuff done online).

The free breakfast was what you would expect; cereal, fruit, toast, milk and juice, etc. You want protein? Head on down the street to a burger joint

Overall, they provided the basics, but didn't hit all the points..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Justj700
DIPAK G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Thanks, to you for give me good feedback.and i am very apologize for internet service problem.I Fixed that problem next day mornning.For next visit we will make you very happy with us.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I moved to Socorro for a job and could not find an apartment. I stayed at this hotel for two months and enjoyed every day. The bed was very comfortable and so were the pillows. A good bed is important to me, as I have had neck surgery. Free Wi-Fi and breakfast are two of the feautures I most enjoyed. The pool is not functioning at the moment, but hopefully they will get that up and running. The hotel staff is very kind, hospitable and accomodating. I highly recommend this hotel for a comfortable stay in Socorro.

Room Tip: Room 124 was my room for two months, very comfortable.