“great flavors”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Food was excellent...full of wonderful layers of flavors. Service was ok but waitresses were not energetic or personable.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

From the outside it looks like like a trendy spot that belongs in a big city. Certainly not what you would expect in Socorro.

The food and service is not good. I ate here a couple of times since my hotel was very close. I had appetizers and pizza. The queso dip was a blob of cheese that had to cut with a knife to put on a chip. Pizza was doughy and blah.

I had hopes based on the look but was VERY disappointed.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

It is a very clean place, decent food and nicely decorated. But that's pretty much where the good part of it ends. The girls at the hostess stand were nice but the rest of the staff, not so much. Our waitress wasn't rude or anything, she was just very blah and monotone. I'm not expecting a singing and dancing waitress, but it would be nice to have one that at least had a pulse. The food was decent, nothing really special, but still decent. As far as their in house beers? Couldn't tell ya. Our joyful waitress told us that they didn't have any of their beers. Ok, I ordered a Miller Lite. She said that were out of that too. I asked her what beer did they have and she had to go check. When she came back, she told us that they did have beer from another New Mexico brewery, but she didn't know what the name of the brewery was. She only knew what types of beer they were, a lighter beer and a darker beer. Really??? Other than our jubilant waitress, the place was not bad. Their salsa was good. I thought that maybe it ws just a bad night for this waitress, but there were two other groups of people we were with and they had a similar experience too. It's kind of a shame too becuase the place is pretty cool looking.

1  Thank Paul and Holly M
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Beautiful eatery house in a fabulously modernistic structure. Wood fired oven turns out lots of great smelling pizzas and other items. I got a house salad, hamburger and potato wedges. All were very good. Lots of craft beer on draught. A large assortment of wines are offered. Stellar service and great prices make this a top attraction. A real keeper.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

This local brewing company had the tallest bar ever, a step ladder is required to get on the stool. The restaurant served delicious food and is very popular with the locals, always a good sign. Definitely recommend it.