“Pleasant Surprise”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great beer choices--and they gave me a small sample to make sure I got one I would enjoy. Very nice pizzas. We are vegans, and they made us pizzas without cheese that were delicious. All the waitstaff seemed very friendly and accommodating and the dining room was not noisy. I would be happy if I could always find such an easy and tasty place to eat when I am traveling.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stopped here twice last week, while driving between Albuquerque and Silver City. On the first occasion Patricia and I shared a lasagna, but on the way back we had our own pizzas. I enjoyed the Elfego a lot; Patricia loved the Black and Bleu. The chile infused stout beer was a favorite beer.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Walked here from my hotel & discovered a restaurant / bar w/ a varied menu (pizza is great) & a variety of beers on-tap. Reasonable prices made it even better!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I was recently in Socorro and ate at the Brewery 3 nights in a row. Great soup/salad, pizza's and chicken sandwich.
I been visiting the Brewery for about a decade. The calzone's are great too but huge!
Oh yah, their beer is pretty good too.
Good service too.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Went there twice for lunch. They have delicious pizza and calzones, and a number of craft beers, that are from their brewery in Colorado. I had a very nice IPA called "Crank Yanker", but couldn't finish the Calzones in one sitting due to its size! Only problem was one pizza was not really hot when served, and the same for a cup of coffee. They corrected the problem, but I felt they should have noticed that before serving.