“Now THIS is excellent dining!”
Review of Bodega Burger Co.

Bodega Burger Co.
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Socorro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

So modest on the outside, this venue is a complete surprise as soon as you sit down. We had kind of ignored it the first month we were here but were given a heads up by a friend. We were so surprised! Great gluten-free choices--not the usual " just have a steak, or have the burger without the bun". This was real food. Excellent food, well-prepared, beautifully presented and well-chosen wines to accompany. ( Also very good beer, according to my better half!) Hands down, the best place south of Albuquerque, ( maybe Santa Fe).

2  Thank Juliana M G
There are newer reviews for Bodega Burger Co.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was in town for a week and decided to try based on the reviews. I sat at the bar and the bartender was nice. I ordered the mountain burger which was good.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We eat her a lot. The steaks are perfection, the burgers are the best and the soups are FANTASTIC! You can't go wrong. Brian loves the food he creates and so do we . We have traveled around the world and are so glad we have this gem in our small town of Socorro.

1  Thank George C
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had great burgers at Bodega Burger. However my prickly pear margaritas are better than theirs. :)

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The food here was a wonderful and delicious surprise! My husband and I both had the stuffed with black beans portobello sandwich with a scrumptious brioche bun that was topped with cheese. We had wonderful waffle sweet potato fries and fried zucchini to complement our sandwiches. The meal was rounded out with the best chocolate mousse we have ever tasted!! The service was fantastic and the dining room very comfortable and pretty. When zooming up or down I25 we will definitely stop here again!!!! This place is well worth a stop!!!

1  Thank Barbericson