“Pleasantly surprised”
Review of Bodega Burger Co.

Bodega Burger Co.
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Socorro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I usually never go to burger places since I rarely eat beef, but I decided to check this out because there weren't a lot of choices and whenever I drove by, there seemed to be quite a few vehicles in the parking lot. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a plain entrance but then you go in and then turn a corner, there's a pleasant dining area. Nice lighting, rather quiet, comfortable seating, and table settings with table cloths. I got a swiss and mushroom burger without the roll and a side of Mac and cheese. Then, I had some coffee which arrived in a nice glass carafe. Everything was good, including the service.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

There are only three places in Socorro where I would even consider going out to dinner, and this is one of them. I've eaten here perhaps once a month since they opened. The menu isn't fancy (burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and some a seafood.) The reason that I keep going back is that the food and service are consistently good.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The prime rib dinner was the bomb. The Bodega burgers were also very good as well. If you have an appetizer, def try the habenero lime chicken wings. The flavors were great!!!!!! On Wednesdays, they had $2 beers for first responders which was a plus. The next night, we got the same deal for New Mexico Tech attendees. Another plus. We sat on the bar side to watch the world series, and there was only one bartender handling the entire area. He tried his best but needed help. The service was really slow. Matbe teh restaurant side was quicker. Either way, I cant wait to go back for more ribs and wings! PS- The green chili's here are very hot (at least for us east coasters), but the locals had green and red "piled" on their burgers.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Lots of fun and interesting burger choices plus other menu items. Good beer choices. Service just ok, but not great-but the waitress said she was new.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great food, accommodating service and friendly atmosphere...you can't go wrong. Stopped there for lunch on the way from Tucson to Santa Fe, best food on the trip so far. Let us eat on the patio with our dog, great draft pick (a Russian stout) and the food! Try the Bodega Burger, excellent.