“Nice fancy touch for a burger joint”
Review of Bodega Burger Co.

Bodega Burger Co.
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Socorro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The interior is nice with a Bar attached to it for night life.
Burgers are good and the service is superb for area standards.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

In the location of the former Roadrunner Lounge, the Bodega Burger Co provided a fine dinner. For an upscale taste treat yet at affordable cost, come here. Prompt service and pleasant atmosphere. I recommend it.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stopped here after reading Tripadvisor reviews. They have a more formal "restaurant" side and a casual bar/lounge side. We sat in the restaurant side which was very enjoyable...linen tablecloths, etc. EXCELLENT burgers and sides. We both had the "Bodega Burger" which is a bacon green chile cheeseburger. Flavors were burger perfection...I cannot remember when I have had a better burger anywhere! For sides, we had the shoestring fries and the "zucchini fries". Both were exceptional. The chef is obviously very skilled and executes his menu perfectly. Really, do not miss this place if you love burgers and happen to be in Socorro. You won't be sorry! We can't wait to go back and will be recommending it to all our friends.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My pick at the Bodega Burger Co., is the the "Bodega Burger" adding a order of zuchinni sticks dipped in ranch dressing is soo good!!! Excellent dinner salad leads my meal. Vegetables are fresh, great color and very flavorful and put the ranch on it for me. Nice dining atmosphere in the dining room. Eating in the bar would be enjoyable if smoke smell, from days of smoking in bar, was removed. Drinks are excellent. I enjoy this dining treat every couple of weeks.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The title says it all. For other reasons, we never did have a burger there (we ate there twice), but they look fantastic and we certainly will next trip.