See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

The inn is VERY rundown. The room didn’t smell fresh, furniture very worn. There was additional $10 pet fee which I thought was not warranted do to the condition of the hotel. A previous review indicated a delicious breakfast. The only thing that might be average was a waffle maker. Otherwise there was orange DRINK, refined white and wheat bread, peanut butter and jam. There was 1 packet of oatmeal and lower than average coffee. Cereal was cornflakes and Cheerios. Disappointed with this after the previous review. The WiFi would not connect under either of the two options the connection kept timing out. The things that were good were the flat screen TV, the attendants pleasant and the bed provided a comfortable, good nights sleep. But for $70, it was too much for this place!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Hitesh P, General Manager at Economy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Thank you for your response We will keep trying to improve and wish you well on your travels
H Patel GM

Reviewed November 15, 2017

As we drove into the check in area - we were thinking - do we need to go somewhere else? The man at the check in was very nice. We had requested a ground floor and got it. Opening the door to the room - we could see it was very clean. It had a microwave and a fridge. Every thing was clean. Once w unpacked we were very "okay" with our room. My bed was very comfortable and the sheets - perfect. The pillow were the low kind that I like. I slept very well on the bed. Bathroom - the shower had a nice full real tub and plenty of hot water. Floor had recently been tiled and was fine. Every thing we needed and used worked well.
I know this place would not be for everyone. It is made of painted concrete blocks. The carpet needs to be replaced, but I have been in places in Vegas where I said the same thing. Chain lock was broken on the door - but I am not sure what their real function is anyways. Th door was not a perfect seal, but the heater/AC worked fine. Curtains fit and blocked out all outside light.
Wifi - was very shotty - but we were never in the room much - so did not matter much.

Would I stay here again - yes, but it is not for everyone. The man running the place was very nice and made suggestions as the where to eat. He also let us have a little later check out which was very kind and appreciated.

Room Tip: It is two levels - we liked the ground floor, but all rooms are far enough back from the road to diminish road traffic sounds.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Thank for your kind review we will keep working on improving and hope to serve you again

Reviewed October 9, 2017

I was visiting the Trinity site and this place was pretty close. It was a little dirty and there were some stains on things but it really wasn't bad. It only cost $55 for the night. It was centrally located in the town and the proprietors were nice!! I would stay there again but only to save money!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Hitesh P, General Manager at Economy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thank you for staying with us We wish you well on your travels and hope to serve you again

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I don't like to say negative things about that will have a negative effect on someones livelihood. But I think my first obligation is to travelers. I STRONGLY believe that any review should be framed by cost. If I'd paid $29.00 for the room I'd give it a '4.' The bed was OK; it was quiet, the AC worked well (and was quiet too); lots of hot water. But the carpet was among the dirtiest I've ever encountered; I don't think the toilet is bolted to the floor, the bathtub is lined with cigarette burns, the room door is has just a household lock -with no deadbolt of 'swing over' security hasp. I believe that the room was as clean as it's possible for a place this run down to be. Honestly; I've stayed at worse., But for most people I'd suggest paying a few dollars more (and all the motels in this town are ridiculously overpriced) for the peace of mind it will give you. If you drive by -instead of reserving on line- this isn't the place you'd choose.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Hitesh P, General Manager at Economy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Thank you for your response We apologize for not meeting your needs and will keep trying to improve
H Patel GM

Reviewed May 13, 2017

This was a great little motel. Nice and quiet, clean, and wonderful staff who bent over backwards to make us all feel welcome. Even opened early so we could have some breakfast before we got on our motorcycles and headed out. By all means, stay here!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Hitesh P, General Manager at Economy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed taking care of you We wish you well on your travels and hope to serve you again