“Emergency Drive back home”

Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We had to shorten our vacation because of a family emergency, so stayed here on the way home. The beds were real comfortable, spacious, free wi-fi, but not the cleanest carpeting.
The heating system isn't good either way to hot or cold with very few blankets for winter.
Don't eat at the restaurant next door, at least the Mexican food is bad.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great price and allow pets but our heater unit was not functioning well and it was a very cold sub-20° night. Too difficult to deal with in the middle of the night, so tried to make due but the blankets on the beds were very thin. Also, the towels need to be replaced - getting pretty thin.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I was in the area in August of this year for business visit. My company made reservation for me with this hotel this time, and they made the CORRECT choice. I received best customer service, better then my last location while I was in the area back in July. There are plenty of options for food, McD, Denny's, Subway, DQ and few others. The rooms had everything you would need, coffee makers, mini microwave & fridge, Hair dryers, Iron & ironing board, work desk and the list goes on. I loved their rooms with King size bed with ample space / work area. My room was super clean and housekeepers really do a great job in keeping the rooms clean.

They also have Complimentary continental breakfast w/ good amount of selection. I'll be back in the town in next couple of weeks, and I will definitely stay with this hotel and I HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone that needs a over night accommodations.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank theexpress01
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stopped here on our way back from Cal.Pleasantly surprised.Family run,clean motel.Breakfast room was large and comfortable.Breakfast was fresh and good.If you're traveling I 40,you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Charles h
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Nice clean hotel. I have stayed at several hotels during my trip and this one is one of the best hotel. The staff was very friendly and helped me with my needs. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Extra large rooms
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Patrick S
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I go to Santa Rosa at least every other year from California. I am Rt 66 lover and so I drive a lot on it. Blue hole is one of my favorite place in Santa Rosa and this hotel is very close to it. Their rooms are really big and I believe they just renovated the hotel because I saw many changes after my last visit. I have stayed at other hotels in town but their staff is not as friendly as Adobe Inn's so since then I started staying here which is about 7-8 years now.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank roaddriverStockton
BWAdobeInn, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Thank You for your Review. Please bring this in for your next stay and get 10% off your next Stay.