“Charlie H. N.J. Great Stop!”

Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Charlie H. N.J. Great Stop!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stopped here on our way back from Cal.Pleasantly surprised.Family run,clean motel.Breakfast room was large and comfortable.Breakfast was fresh and good.If you're traveling I 40,you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Charles h

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
San Francisco, California, USA
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Nice clean hotel. I have stayed at several hotels during my trip and this one is one of the best hotel. The staff was very friendly and helped me with my needs. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Extra large rooms
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Patrick S
Stockton
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I go to Santa Rosa at least every other year from California. I am Rt 66 lover and so I drive a lot on it. Blue hole is one of my favorite place in Santa Rosa and this hotel is very close to it. Their rooms are really big and I believe they just renovated the hotel because I saw many changes after my last visit. I have stayed at other hotels in town but their staff is not as friendly as Adobe Inn's so since then I started staying here which is about 7-8 years now.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank roaddriverStockton
BWAdobeInn, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Thank You for your Review. Please bring this in for your next stay and get 10% off your next Stay.
USA
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I had a really nice stay here when I was in town for a triathlon. My bed was comfy, staff was efficient and friendly, and it was very quiet. Also I left my kindle and someone found it and was kind enough to ship it home to me. I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank serendipity19Usa
Waco, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This little town has lots of charm. The motel was very easy to access, convenient to the old Route 66 restaurants we enjoy and a good value. Reasonably priced, friendly and helpful staff. It's a great place to stop on our trips to Albuquerque. Room was clean and comfortable with furnishings updated. Breakfast offerings were minimal but the table space was good compared to other older motels. No luxury here, but you can have a quiet night's sleep and drive on!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank KathleenE190
Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

very convenient location off of interstate 40... forewarned by the desk clerk I had to strong arm the door just to get into the room; neither bedside lamp worked; my cooler was colder than the refrigerator coldest setting and I'd driven 10 hours mostly through the desert. the bed was halfway decent. would not stay here in the future if I didn't have to.

• Stayed June 2012

Travelers are raving about these Santa Rosa hotels

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Clean rooms, nice outdoor pool and well-lit ample parking. Fridge, microwave + . Easy access to Interstate and all conveniences.

Room Tip: Rooms on ground floor may be noisier than second floor
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple