Best Western Santa Rosa Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
La Mesa Motel(Santa Rosa)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
  • Pool
1,077 results
All reviewstwo sinksbest westernssingle storysingle leveloutdoor poolnew mexicoground floorpotatoesrooms are largeplace to stayold styleroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againsausageroad tripstaff was very friendlyfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We've stayed here on several trips and have never been disappointed. The staff are extremely friendly and professional. The room we stayed in has been painted and the beds were like sleeping on a cloud. We highly recommend this location in the Santa Rosa area.

Room Tip: Rooms near the driveway are close to the office and restaurant.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stay at this hotel every year on our way West. That is 9 years now. My first choice for a overnight is always Best Western. We love the hotel and the desk clerks are very helpful This year I had a computer problem and the girl at desk helped me fix it. Very clean and neat rooms and nice and quiet in the evening. We have a cat and they also have pet friendly rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is one of the best Best Western's I have ever stayed at. I have been on the road for a few weeks and staying at many hotels, Mostly Best Western but also some others. This was just the best. Everyone was very friendly and professional. The room was clean and had everything you could possibly need. And the bed was THE most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! Even with my bad back I got an excellent nights sleep! There are restaurants close by and the hotel is easy to find from the freeway. I will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We traveled from Waveland Ms to Denver Co and took the long way to se some sights with our 5 yera old grandson. We happened to choose nat Patel's Best western and it was Fantastic! Very nice hotel and people! We will definitely make reservations when we take our next road trip. nat will remember us because my wife said that the Inn ahd the best pillows she had ever slept on in her life and we purchased 4 !! Thank You !! Rick and Family

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We just traveled from Vermont to Arizona and stayed at Best Westerns every night except for one. The Best Western in Santa Rosa, New Mexico was by far the best Best Western! Personnel were all very pleasant - and we LOVED our room! It looked as though maybe it was freshly done over, not certain, but it was so delightful. The bed was so very comfortable - best nights sleep we had in a while! Love the layout - no one above or below you! If you are in the area, definitely stay there - I rate it a 10+++++....

Room Tip: It seemed very quiet - we were in the units behind the office area.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family