“LOVE this place, will return again and again” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
BEST WESTERN Santa Rosa Inn
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Huntsville, Alabama
“LOVE this place, will return again and again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is my first hotel review ever, I think--I generally don't like hotels, just tolerate them, and if I have to stay someplace I usually pick the Hampton Inn...which I believe there also is in Santa Rosa. But we were on a family vacation on a budget, and I booked us at the Santa Rosa Best Western (it's weird, but they have another BW, the "Adobe", only we have not tried it). I just cannot say enough good things about this hotel. We had 2 different rooms on 2 different dates (going to Colorado and coming back). I first booked Santa Rosa at all because it was $25 less than Tucumcari. The rest was such a pleasant surprise. The rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable. The front desk people were always friendly and helpful. I love things like, there's 2 bathroom sinks & mirrors, a nightlight by the hairdryer which is by the outside bathroom sink/mirror. I don't think our 2nd room had a fridge but I could've sworn the 1st one did? That's the only thing, a fridge in that room would have been nice. I love that they have a metal bar in the tub even in the non-disabled room, and plenty of bathtub shelves for a whole family's toiletries. That rocked. Anyway, out of a whole 2-week trip, this may have been the nicest place we stayed and yet it cost the least. Very impressive. In the future when we make trips out I-40 through NM, even though there is a Hampton Inn I think we will choose this Best Western!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank StarbuckDifranco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is a well kept, clean hotel. The rooms are very comfortable, nice beds and CLEAN.

Room Tip: I like rooms that face the east, no sun blasting the windows and door.
1 Thank Jim O
Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very clean, the pool looked inviting. I requested a non smoking room. Hotel access to route 40 east or west very accessible. If I pass through again and need a room I will diffinently stay again.

Eaton, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

When we first pulled into this hotel, I wondered if the rooms would be nice. From the outside, it looks like a motor inn, with cottage like rooms. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and efficient. We went to our room and were very pleasantly surprised! Typically my husband and I request a room with a King sized bed. This room had that along with a small table with two chairs and a comfortable lounging chair. The bathroom was fabulous. There was a sink with a long counter outside the bathroom, and inside, was a toilet, tub as well as another sink with a counter! AND the door opened out so you didn't feel pinned against the toidy when you tried to open it. It was so spacious. We really enjoyed staying at this hotel and would have happily stayed longer to view the lovely New Mexico scenery. Thumbs UP!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Suswi50
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Very nice, large room. The staff was friendly and helpful. We have stayed here on other trips and will definitely stay here again.

Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Nice large room with exterior door, perfect for our two large dogs. Even had an open field right next door which was great for walking pets. Super comfy beds, too. Great value!

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Heidi8380
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very helpful staff made an impression on us. The clean room, friendly staff, and restful night made for a perfect stay. We stopped back on our return trip because of the possitive impression the staff and room left. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple