“Great Business Stay!”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Business Stay!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I was on business in Santa Rosa, I had to stay several nights. I stayed at the other hotels in town before, but never tried this Hampton for some reason. I really was suprised in how clean and comfortable I felt at this location. Hampton are famous for being accomodating to the business traveler but with this hotel the moto is true. This hotel is beautiful in decor and the rooms were spacious and the writing desk was grand and great to work on. I love the lap desk that comes in handy when using the computer as I had do most of this stay. The internet was fast and great. The breakfast was extensive and the well worth the price of the room. The staff was professional. I will definately be back next month on my business trip!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great I am sure
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Stayed here overnight on our way east, Typical Hampton Inn, room was fine, comfortable stay. Great deal on Priceline. Santa Rosa doesn't have too many restaurants so not necessarily the best town to stop in en route. Would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Enid
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We were very satisfied with our stay at the Hampton. We were just passing through New Mexico heading West when we were told I40 was closed due to snow. The closest town was Santa Rosa. We normally stay at a nice Hampton in Gallup, NM on our journey, so we figured this one should be comprable. I called about 1 hour out to make the reservation and the man I talked to was very nice and very helpful. We arrived and had a nice stay. Comfortable beds and a good free breakfast.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Chicagoland
Reviewed January 5, 2012

So this newer Hampton not as quiet as other older Hampton's. Our neighbors had a child that squeeked and screamed which didn't help matters but once the child was asleep, we could still hear talking, coughing and sneezing as if it was someone in our bathroom instead of the room next door. The noise from outside was quieter and the breakfast was nice so there is that. Beds were comfy as expected from a Hampton. We had a much better experience the last time we stayed at this Hampton because we didn't have anyone in the room next door so that does make a big difference!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Chris W
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 25, 2011

My wife and I stayed overnight Nov 22, 2011. It was very clean, a quiet room despite proximity to I-40, excellent staff, and the no pets rule make this the best choice in town. A hot and plentiful breakfast was provided as well. Excellent free WiFi and a great price. Will only stay here from now on when traveling I-40

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank onecardaway
Fredericksburg, Texas
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I really hate writing reviews like this but the management of the hotel is so poor I am compelled to write. There was hair in the sink, cracked floor tiles, and carpet not thoroughly vacuumed. Can live with that for a one night stay but then my spouse woke up at 2am with multiple bug bites (not bed bugs thankfully). Fortunately we were in a room with two queen beds and switched to the other bed and experienced more bites. Got through the night and went to front desk to explain the situation. No apology and I was asked to fill out a form and the front desk agent complained to me that I did not fill it out correctly. She also said she needed to take pictures of the bites in order to reverse the room charges. Her actions are a direct reflection of management’s primary concern of following policies vs. common sense service.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jmik66
Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed November 1, 2011

While the location of this hotel is great for us, it doesn't compare to most of the Hamptons we stay in. Check-in took forever even though we had reserved a room as Hilton Honors members. The reservation clerk never looked at us, only at her computer screen. There was nothing friendly about her, and I probably stood there for 10 minutes waiting while she solved a problem with a previous guest. The room and breakfast were fine, but limited choices in the area for places to eat. (Avoid the Denny's next door!) The lady in charge of the breakfast area WAS friendly, however.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple