“Clean, comfortable, good breakfast”

Comfort Inn Santa Rosa
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Clean, comfortable, good breakfast”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I found the Comfort Inn in Santa Rosa, NM, to be very clean and quite comfortable. The hot breakfast choices were good and were available at 6:00 am when I wanted to eat and hit the road. I would definitely choose the Comfort Inn the next time I need to stop over in Santa Rosa.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This was a very comfortable room and a great value. We stopped over night while driving from AZ to MI. The front desk staff was very friendly and gave us a great recommendation for dinner. It was a family owned business called Comet II and had wonderful food.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you found the room comfortable and a great value. We value your opinion and hope to see you again when traveling this way.
Riverside, California
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Nice Hotel, little dated, Our room needed a good cleaning!! Wasn't impressed, BUT a Great Breakfast and Nellie was Super Nice and her HOMEMADE Biscuits were the BEST!! Staff was nice and friendly, easy check in and out.

Room Tip: room in back by interstate 40 was noise and smelled, windows were open and hard to lock
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Hernando, Mississippi
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I couldn't believe this hotel had no elevator! We were VERY tired when we stopped and asked to be switched to a first floor room. Why would you put anyone on the second floor if there were open rooms on the ground floor???

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that we do not have an Elevator. Please do give us another chance to stay with us again.
Newport News, Virginia
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I am happy with my stay here. I stopped here while driving across from California to Virginia. I was so tired that I didn't even bother to mention that stain on the sheet. I just threw a pillow over it and that's all I remember. The bed was super duper soft and comfortable. Breakfast was good also. Outside of our window was a view of the indoor pool which was obviously closed. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Bayfield, Colorado
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was my first visit to the Comfort Inn in Santa Rosa NM. The motel is clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Alisha greeted us and mentioned my gold membership. The check in was quick and the bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed our warm breakfast the next morning and Angela checked us out. She mentioned my gold membership and thanked us for staying with them. I think you will find this motel a very nice and comfortable place to stop on your trip through Santa Rosa. We will stop here again when traveling through Santa Rosa. Thanks to all the friendly staff. MJD Bayfield Co..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Whitney, TX
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed here a night in May 2014. Nice, clean hotel room with a good breakfast the next morning. All of the hotel staff were VERY pleasant! Nellie in the breakfast room was awesome! Would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for review on your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. Please do recommend our hotel to your friends and family members.