“Nellie was great.”

Comfort Inn Santa Rosa
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Always a pleasure but Nellie was the icing on the cake. She helped everyone, kept the dining room spic and span and kept the food and drinks all stocked up. Breakfast there was great but all in all we felt very welcome and appreciated.

• Stayed: March 2014
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for you review and rating. We are very proud of Ms. Nellie. I have shared your comments with all my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I just wanted to say that my 3 little boys and I have stayed here 3 times, and it has been perfect for us! The staff is so friendly! I received excellent customer service from Alicia! I spoke to her twice before arriving, and everything was arranged for us to check in smoothly since we were arriving late at night! She even put us in a room close to the door so the unloading process was as easy as possible! Thank you Alicia! We will be staying again because of her excellent customer service!! I also thought that Angela was very friendly when dealing with our speedy checkout! Thank you Angela! Keep up the great job! The room was also very accommodating, considering I have two boys under 3!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and an online review and rating. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Staff was excellent. Hotel was fine. Bed comfy. Bathroom sink area quite small. Didn't like having room window open into pool area but whatever. The town is not much. I would not pass through unless it was late at night and needed a place to sleep. Not a destination. Check in was perfect.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for you review. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Overnight in Santa Rosa. The bed was really comfortable. Clean and quiet room. Very nice, large TV. Good breakfast is overseen by the hostess, Nellie. She takes pride in her job. Traveling with pets can be a challenge but they were as comfortable as we were.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen M

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that your pets were as comfortable as you were. We are a pet friendly hotel, and we only allow pets in designated rooms, So please recommend our hotel to all your friends and family members with or without pets. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Nellie takes such pride in the breakfast at this property. She makes sure everyone enjoys breakfast and keeps everything sparkling clean. Good place to stay. The rooms a re clean and the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and rating. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share this with Ms. Nellie. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to not only Nellie but all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Since I retired 5 years ago I have done a whole lot of traveling. This little gem of a hotel was truly a pleasant surprise. I almost cancelled when I read some of the reviews...I was so tired of crummy hotels..(and some were Comfort Inns on Choice Hotels)...yes I used Choice. WOW...happy stay! The front desk was pleasant. The room was delightful, comfy clean bed, great TV, clean bathroom and great shower. If that wasn't enough the breakfast the next day knocked it out of the ballpark. The lady kept it so clean. We were late leavers, but she had fresh biscuits and gravy..hot coffee..she told me she made everything in small batches so that all the guests would have a fresh breakfast and not the cold left overs in large batches. I have not been this happy with a place in a long time. Definitely a do over..you'll be happy here..and well rested!

Room Tip: We had an inside room facing the pool area...second floor...no street noise at all.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review and rating. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had a great time. Angela was very helpful and the staff was excellent. My kids loved it.
There favorite part was the pool and breakfast. The breakfast lady was terrific. Also the night
clerk Mike was very helpful and friendly. Thanks for everything. We can't wait to visit again. We will stay longer next time. Thanks again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and rating. We are glad to you hear that we were part of your fun times in Santa Rosa. We appreciate your business and look forward to your stay again with us.