“Great option while in Santa Rosa” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Santa Rosa

Comfort Inn Santa Rosa
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Rhode Island
“Great option while in Santa Rosa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is clean and comfortable. The location is good directly off I-40. The staff is extremely friendly at check in Alisha was friendly and recognized our elite gold status which was appreciated.

In the morning one of the best assets the hotel has is the staff member that operates the breakfast. She is quick, efficient and makes sure to speak with everyone. The quality of the breakfast is also very good with. Waffles, eggs, biscuits, gravy, cereal, fruit, yogurt and other items as well.

Overall I would definately recommend this hotel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you for your review. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I really liked my stay, everything was clean and the room was very very nice for the price you cannot beat it. breakfast was good. THE room had a lovely king size bed and the sheets were really soft and the whole room was just very nice and for the price again you just cannot beat it

Room Tip: I was in room 120 and it was very nice, and Alisha at the front desk was awesome at check in
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your review and rating. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We know you have many choices while traveling and appreciate your business. Please come back and stay with us again and recommend us to your friends and family!
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

During our trip on Interstate 40 across Northern New Mexico, my wife and I spent a comfortable night at Santa Rosa's Comfort Inn. From an enthusiastic "Welcome" by Alisha at time of check in to a final "Goodbye" from Angela during checkout, we enjoyed our stay at this Inn and the friendly attitude of the entire staff.

Our room and bathroom were small, but clean. The room contained two twin beds with comfortable mattresses, a desk, one cabinet with drawers, and what I call a "closet cabinet." It also had cable/satellite television service and access to WiFi. This Comfort Inn has a spacious lobby, an indoor pool and whirlpool, a business center (computer, but no printer), and laundry for guests to use and enjoy.

In the morning we had a delicious breakfast in a spotless eating area. Nellie, "the breakfast manager," made sure that there were sufficient hot and cold beverages as well as a wide variety of hot foods, breads and bagels, yogarts, cold cereals, and packages of oat meal available for all guests. She also provided personalized service for each guest, something I rarely observe in this type of breakfast setting.

For about $75.00, we received a clean room, tasty breakfast, and excellent service. During future visits to New Mexico, we will return to this Comfort Inn and recommend it to other travelers seeking quality accomodations at a reasonable price in Santa Rosa, New Mexico.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to do a review and such positive review! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Sun City, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Not our first stay at this hotel, so few surprises. Clean, convenient, well-laid-out for the most part. Wonderful breakfast area. Nice breakfast and great employees. Alisha at the front desk was busy on the phone with another potential guest when I walked in to register, but made eye contact to let me know she'd be right with me. Room was clean, well appointed and a comfortable temperature at the outset. The lady managing the breakfast area was so very helpful and courteous. Will be back again!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to do a review and such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Winters, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stopped at the Santa Rosa Comfort Inn twice. I stopped on the way going across country and appreciated the help I received so much I booked for the trip back. I was going across the counttry a grandma with 4 grand children the oldest being 13 including a 10 year old and a set of twin 7 year olds. After being in the car the kids wanted to enjoy the pool which they did and I took atvantage of the hot tub.
I wanted to put out a special thanks to Alisha. I needed conected rooms. I had not put down my credit card to hold the room for the returning stay but she kept it for me.She was so friendly and helpful. I will stay here for my trips to AZ. Thank you so much.

Ruth Caskey

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Green Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband, my mother and I needed a place to break up our long road journey from Arkansas to southern Arizona. Santa Rosa was a good stopping point and we discovered this lovely hotel here on Trip Advisor. I gave them a call when we were about 30 miles out and Alisha was very kind and reserved us two adjoining rooms, so we had a room for us and one for my mom, but they were connected, and ours had a couch to boot, so almost a living room, perfect! Alisha recommended the local pizza delivery, so that meant we didn't have to go back out in the cold, and it was delicious! Delivered right to our room! The bed was one of the best I've slept on in quite a while, better than ours at home! Breakfast the next morning was also hot and plenty, eggs, sausages, and sausage gravy with biscuits, and of course all the usual continental breakfast items. Thank you Alisha and the Santa Rosa Comfort Inn! The only slight negative was there was no elevator, so it was good my mom is a pretty spry 87-year-old. We were on the second floor.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Had a really nice nights stay in Santa Rosa. Good breakfast was watched over by Nellie and front dest was manned by Alisha who both did great jobs.rooms we're clean and neat and we both had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.