Comfort Inn Santa Rosa
Motel 6 Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
$46
BestWestern.com
$114
La Quinta
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskno elevatorbreakfast attendantroom was cleanwafflessausageindoor poolone night staystay there againthe breakfast areahot tubhot breakfastcheck in was easynext morninggreat breakfastfirst floorgreat place to stay
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stopped at the Santa Rosa Comfort Inn twice. I stopped on the way going across country and appreciated the help I received so much I booked for the trip back. I was going across the counttry a grandma with 4 grand children the oldest being 13 including a 10 year old and a set of twin 7 year olds. After being in the car the kids wanted to enjoy the pool which they did and I took atvantage of the hot tub.
I wanted to put out a special thanks to Alisha. I needed conected rooms. I had not put down my credit card to hold the room for the returning stay but she kept it for me.She was so friendly and helpful. I will stay here for my trips to AZ. Thank you so much.

Ruth Caskey

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for your review. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband, my mother and I needed a place to break up our long road journey from Arkansas to southern Arizona. Santa Rosa was a good stopping point and we discovered this lovely hotel here on Trip Advisor. I gave them a call when we were about 30 miles out and Alisha was very kind and reserved us two adjoining rooms, so we had a room for us and one for my mom, but they were connected, and ours had a couch to boot, so almost a living room, perfect! Alisha recommended the local pizza delivery, so that meant we didn't have to go back out in the cold, and it was delicious! Delivered right to our room! The bed was one of the best I've slept on in quite a while, better than ours at home! Breakfast the next morning was also hot and plenty, eggs, sausages, and sausage gravy with biscuits, and of course all the usual continental breakfast items. Thank you Alisha and the Santa Rosa Comfort Inn! The only slight negative was there was no elevator, so it was good my mom is a pretty spry 87-year-old. We were on the second floor.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Had a really nice nights stay in Santa Rosa. Good breakfast was watched over by Nellie and front dest was manned by Alisha who both did great jobs.rooms we're clean and neat and we both had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jyoti B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. No highway noise was also greatly appreciated after a long day of travel. Alisha, at check in, was extremely accommodating since a foot injury kept me from being able to use an upstairs room or even do a lot of walking on the ground floor. She gave us a room that met all my restrictions and did so with a smile and a cheerful attitude. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time write such a positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Had a very nice stay at this hotel on our way across country. We would stay again. Nellie at breakfast was entertaining and Page was very helpful and pleasant at check in. rooms are clean and breakfast was great. It is not a 5 star hotel, but was exactly what we needed for the night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family