“great stay”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“great stay”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My family stayed at the Comfort in recently and we were very pleased with our experience. The Inn was nice and quiet so it was a restful night. My kid loved to pool and really loved the hot tub. The room was very clean and we had no problems with the reservation I made on the internet. The breakfast was good, and check out was a breeze. I would stay there again if the need arises on my way back through NM.

Room Tip: look in advance online to see what is available so that you can get the room that meets your needs a...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Daniel M
ComfortSRNM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Dear Mr. Daniel M:

Thank you for you review. We are always happy to hear from our guest and even happier to find out that you enjoyed your stay. We know you have many choices and thank you for staying with us.

If in the future you come back this way, please email me directly at gm.nm141@gmail.com and I will gladly reserve your room. Also, please let your friends and family know to stay with us when the come thise way.

Jyoti B.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
NORTH LITTLE ROCK
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

The staff is courteous and accommodating. They recommended a great local, historic restaurant--Joseph's, which is just two miles up the road. The hotel is pet- friendly. Excellent complimentary breakfast. Rates are reasonable.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Skip_N_Bud
ComfortSRNM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Dear DonnLeePerr:

I would like thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and glad you enjoyed your dinner at the restaurant our staff recommended. If we could have done anything to make your stay more comfortable, please email me at gm.nm141@gmail.com.

Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I stay in Choice Hotels every week as I travel. This one in New Mexico was great from the time I checked in Ivery was very helpful with a great recomendation for a resturant. The room was spotless and everything was perfect. I will definately stay here when I am in this area of New Mexico. Great Job!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kenneth B
ComfortSRNM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, May 26, 2012
Dear Mr. Kenneth B.

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are always glad to hear what our guests experienced at our hotel. We are glad to have employees like Ivory on our staff. We appreciate your business. Please do recommend our hotel to all your friends and family.

Arizona, United States
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We have stayed at the Santa Rosa Comfort Inn several times. They are always friendly,everywhere is clean, the breakfast crew is super informative and friendly........good breakfast. It's nice to know there is a dependable hotel on our regular "route". We'll be staying there again, I'm sure.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Pebble T
ComfortSRNM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Dear Pebble T,

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are glad you stayed with us will keep coming back to our hotel. Please recommend out hotel to all your friends and family!!!

Cottonwood Arizona
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We travel using Choice hotels almost exclusively and Comfort Inns preferable. We have generally found them to live up to our expectations in cleanliness, comfort, and affordability. This hotel was no exception. It is not a new facility but it was in excellent repair, clean, smelled very good, and the bed was very comfortable. We were offered coffee and cookies on our arrivial and was greeted by A very nice , friendly, and helpful desk clerk named " Ivory". Breakfast was Great!!
We were totally pleased with our stay and recommend this hotel very highly.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bud J
ComfortSRNM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Dear Mr. Bud J,

Thank you your review. We totally agree with you we are not a new facility but we keep our property up to Comfort Inn Standards. We are very proud of all our staff from Ivory at the front desk to Neelie at Breakfast Bar. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again and meet your expectations every time you stay with us.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I had a delightful stay and was most impressed with "Ivory" the front desk clerk. What a refreshing, personable young lady... she is an asset to the hotel! My room was quiet and very comfortable. The coffee and cookies were a nice touch... I will definitely stay here again...
many thanks!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank njoylif2
ComfortSRNM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this review, May 5, 2012
Dear njoylif2,

Thank you for your review. I will personally inform Ivory of her excellent customer service. Please make the Comfort Inn of Santa Rosa, NM your stop when you are stopping in Santa Rosa.

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed in Santa Rosa on my way from California going home to Texas. My room was clean and comfortable. I was offered cookies and coffee upon arrival. The breakfast was super. Biscuits and gravy along with waffles made my morning great. With another 9 hour car ride ahead of me, the full breakfast was very welcome instead of the usual "continental" ones that are offered in hotels. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

A. Wood, Ft. Worth, TX

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Allan W
Dear Mr. Allan W,

Hope you had a safe trip back home. Thank you for taking the time out for putting a great review. We appreciate you business and review also! Please do recommend us to all your friends and family.