“Good Cookies to Good service”

Comfort Inn Santa Rosa
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We travel from Arizona to Minnesota at least twice a year. We always plan our stay here both ways.. from start(GREAT cookies) to good service and great room and that neat lady who is always in the breakfast room to help you. we can recommend this as one of the best Comfort Inn around.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mary M
ComfortSRNM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Dear Ms. Mary:

Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We are trilled to hear that we gave you Great service. We hope you recommend our hotel to all friends and family.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

This was a decent room overlooking the inside pool area. The bedding was nice and beds comfy. The airconditioner was rather loud. Bathroom was good size. Pool area was good size and plenty of towels. Breakfast standard waffle maker, cereal and pastries. Service was very good and friendly. The only negative I can say is there isn't an elevator so if you have a lot of luggage or walking and climbing issues request a 1st floor room.

Room Tip: ask for 1st floor if climbing stairs is an issue or lots of luggage as they don't have an elevat...

Dear Packy2,

Thank for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Personally, we would love to have an elevator also and will give your suggestion to our owners.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We were greeted by a very pleasant hostess at the front desk who presented us with a gift bag with a bottle of water and granola bar.
Our room was spacious and clean. It was very quiet during the night.
Breakfast host was very friendly showing us our choices of food. There was a variety of food
and it was hot.

1  Thank Sue525

Dear Ms. Sue 525,

Thank You for your review. We appreciate your business and comments. We hope that every time you are in Santa Rosa, we can make the Comfort Inn your home away from home.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I'm a Choice Rewards member - member of lots of other hotel programs too (I travel a lot on business and for pleasure). I do have my favorite chains, Choice Hotels among them. This was my first time at this particular hotel, though.

I waited to write this review until I did my return stay after a recent business trip. I wanted to make sure :). Don't know why I waited - LOL.

The first night (this past Wednesday) was wonderful - quiet room, nice cushy pillows and clean, clean, clean. Brand new TV that the housekeeper was still tuning the channel line up in on, and when I mentioned my favorite channel, she put that one on for me and wished me a pleasant evening. I wish I'd brought my swim suit for the indoor pool and spa, but I didn't. Breakfast was nice and the service could NOT have been better! As I was checking out, I mentioned that the toilet was a bit slow to flush and that they might need to check it - very responsive and apologetic, but there was really NOTHING to apologize for. I mentioned I'd love to have the same room on my return Sunday.

I checked in rather late Sunday and sure enough, I had the same room "as requested". STILL as clean as a whistle, with the cushy pillows and a happy, fast toilet. SLEPT LIKE A LOG, and that is NOT usual for me in a hotel. Staff in the evening equally as nice as the staff in the morning - and this was after a full, busy weekend as I understand it!

Comfort Inn of Santa Rosa, you are two for two with me and if there were 6 stars, you'd get them! You're on my list for next year!

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are very sound proofed, but those that face the pool are DEFINITELY quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Ms. Suzanne:

Thank You very much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay both nights with us. In the future if you are coming to Santa Rosa, please email me at gm.nm141@gmail.com and I will be happy to personally reserve your room for you.

Jyoti B

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great place to stay.Clean rooms and a great breakfast. Really quiet rooms. You really need to try it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
ComfortSRNM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank You for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Room was nice and clean..look bran new . Courteous. Staff. Good stay. I would definitely stay again

• Stayed: April 2012
ComfortSRNM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for your review back in April. I am glad you had a great night sleep. Please do come back and stay with us again when you come back to this area.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Good hosts. Facilitty clean and quiet, . In town for a health screening, so quiet I almost overslept! Recommended, will return!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank You Bryan for staying with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and please let me know if I can do anything in the future when you stay with us.