“Not the best choice ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

The Silver Moon doesn't open until 9am so Denny's was all that was left. Very short on staff. They forgot us then didn't get the order right and charged for two juices when we only got one. The ultimate skillet that we shared was good and the bold coffee hit the spot

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were seated fairly quickly(by the shift lead), but without a friendly greeting or even a smile. It took ten minutes for someone to take our drink order. Then another ten minutes for someone else to take our food order. We waited twenty more minutes for our food. And throughout all this time, no apologies for the delay or even seeing if we needed refills. Our "waitress" was too busy socializing with another customer. If ever in the area again, we will not go here.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Food was typically Denny's. Served quickly and seemed fresh.
Close to my hotel(walked there). Seemed like the local gathering spot. Many families eating together and very friendly

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After arriving late in Santa Rosa, NM, there was not much choice of restaurants that were open later. So we had to pick between Carl Jrs and Denny's. Well, my husband just wanted a burger. So I went to Carl Jrs to pick it up.
The online menu looks decent, but this particular Carl Jrs didn't have anything we wanted that we read online. Plus, it was at a truckstop and was smoky, dirty. So Denny's was our next choice.
Pleasant surprise I walked in to order, the woman said I could sit and look at the menu - would I like some water while I was doing that? Sure. So I sat at the counter. Very clean Denny's. Very nice staff.
I ordered and waited for my food to go, as I was taking it back to the hotel room. I watched the cook preparing everything right before my eyes, and the care in which the woman packed my carryout order. Another waitress came over to help her. We had plenty of napkins, cutlery, condiments. Plus the food was hot and good, when I got it back to the hotel room.

1  Thank Max M
Reviewed August 14, 2013

always very good use my aarp or my military, they have a good variety of choices and services is always good.