“Breakfast Good”

Joseph's Bar and Grill
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Ate here instead of our HIE buffet and were pleased. Service fast and friendly Pancakes were hot and fluffy and tasted as good as my mom's buttermilk pancakes. Coffee was hot good and she kept our cups full Clean as well

1  Thank wildflower514
There are newer reviews for Joseph's Bar and Grill

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I wanted New Mexican green chile and chile rellenos. Very good on both! Nice homemade salsa and chips. They offered a coupon at my hotel for a free Margarita sampler, and I had the Old Route 66, Watermelon, and Banana ~ all were great.

1  Thank mezzojenny
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Happened upon this restaurant and decided to stop for lunch. First thing I saw was the picture of 'the Fat Man' -- glad they had an explanation of what logo it was or I'd have gone nuts trying to remember! (It was the old Club Cafe logo)

Lots of locals there, which is usually a good indicator. We ordered Mexican food, which was maybe not spectacular but good, and plenty of it; nice price including sopaipillas, which were yummy. Drink refills prompt, server very nice. Would go there again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I am always looking for local food when I travel it appeared that Joseph's was a good opportunity to check out a historical restaurant. While the service was a bit slow and spotty (unattentive waitress due to weekend help?) the food was excellent. We had the chicken breast filets and the loaded french dip sandwich. Both were delicious. I thought the chicken breasts were prepared perfectly and the FD sandwich was also a great version. Lots of Rt 66 memorabilia.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Ordered chicken fajitas & chicken fried steak. Tortillas for fajitas were hard around the edges; chicken was in slivers - not enough meat to make two fajitas. The fajitas were mostly onion & green pepper - plenty of both of those. The Mexican rice was watery and had green peas in it?!? Had to take brown gravy for the chicken fried steak as they were out of cream gravy:-( A sopapilla and a biscuit were served with the meal - the sopapilla was greasy looking; the biscuit was as hard as a hockey puck. Best part of the meal was the salsa served with chips when we sat down - the salsa was very good. Can't say I'd recommend it or eat there again - too bad; the decor is interesting and the background music was pure '60s - good stuff!