“Disappointing Return Visit”

Cuisines: American
Durango, Colorado
“Disappointing Return Visit”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The service and food were decidedly different this time around. The waitress came and took our order, then proceeded to vanish. Our beverages weren't replenished after 45 minutes of waiting. I had to go find someone to refill our glasses. Someone came and filled my glass ignoring the other and left! Around 50 minutes from ordering, our food came out and it was only lukewarm. Very hard to understand why there was such a problem with service and time to prepare food as the restaurant was only half full. I was very disappointed as I was looking forward to the same dining experience as my first visit. I am not sure I will readily return to Joseph's the next time I am in Santa Rosa.

• Visited March 2013

Homer
“Dining after arriving in Santa Rosa”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Excellent advice and one has a choice of either American or Mexican food. It was enough that one had to stop at a Dollar General store for "Tums"

Visited March 2013
Homer
“Dining”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Excellent place to dine for American and Mexican Food. The Receptionist recommended it and it was fantastic.

Visited March 2013
Stuttgart, Germany
“Delicious tamales, wonderful wait staff”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was too good! I over-ate both nights that I went there, partially because I had been diving all day and it was my first meal, and partly because I lacked self-control :-)
Seriously, the carne adovada and the tamales were delicious. The wait staff was friendly in spite of being tremendously busy. The prices were very reasonable.

Visited February 2013
Durango, Colorado
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Had a yen for mexican food and went to Joseph's on a recommendation from the desk clerk. It may sound silly, but an important factor I use to judge a mexican restaurant is their beans. Too many places serve you a light brown bean paste. Not Josephs. Their beans were dark and rich, consisting mostly of whole beans. Lest those who read this review think I eat only beans, I also had the chicken enchiladas which were excellent. Service was good and the prices fair. I would make a point of returning there at the next opportunity.

Visited January 2013