“First stop on cross country trip”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stayed here for just one night traveling from Phoenix to CT. Room was excellent. Very clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. They even called to check if we were satisfied with the room. Breakfast was great with usual choices. Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank rurn0321

Reviewed July 3, 2014

On a trip east, I had occasion to spend a night at this La Quinta. There was a mix-up on the reservation. However, this was the fault of the booking agent and not this motel. The desk personnel were friendly and helpful

The place was acceptably clean...as was the room. The plastic wrapping on the plastic cup was wet to the touch. Not a problem, but weird feeling. One of the plastic glasses leaked.Again, not a problem but a bit unusual.

After awhile, the desk called to inquire as to my satisfaction with the room. Nice touch.

Following a night's sleep, the complimentary breakfast was La Quinta average. I did not use the pool nor the exercise room.

An average night in an average La Quinta.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed here for the first time ever on my way back from Phoenix,AZ. I love it, we got in around 4am,Ashley quickly and swiftly checked us in. She was such a doll,she made my husband and I feel right at home. Our room was beautiful, nice, and fresh. We loved the beds and especially the carpet.Tammy was a very sweet woman upon checkout, these two wonderful lady's are a very valuable asset to your company will definitely be staying here on our way back.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My husband and I were traveling back from Missouri to Las Cruces, NM. We usually stay in Tucumcari, NM but decided to drive a little further and try Santa Rosa. Nice location off the highway. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast.

1  Thank lljost
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I've stayed at the Santa Rosa La Quinta 4 or 5 times. It's a pet friendly hotel, and it's kept clean and smelling nice. The breakfast is better than most. They serve scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy along with the usual waffles and cereal. Room 228 has a microwave and fridge and the AC kept the room nice and cool. The only problem I have ever had was on my last stay on 6-13-14. The lavatory would not drain. I did report it to Jessie, who said she would report i to maintenancet, but disappointedly, no one ever came to fix the problem while I was there. Otherwise, I would have rated them 5 stars.

Room Tip: If you're assigned room 228, check to make sure the lavatory drains.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed in April, 2014. A very nice hotel. Very accommodating. The rooms were very neat and clean. Very nice office staff. Enjoyed our stay. Nice area to walk our beagle. They do run out of food early in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family