“Bare bones but half the price ”
Review of Motel 6 Santa Rosa

Motel 6 Santa Rosa
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Had to climb outdoor stairs dragging our luggage up to second level and the room was fairly clean but hotter than a blast furnace
No ice available but the drive through window of Dairy Queen is right out our front door
About midnight what sounded like a trombone warming up played for 15 minutes??
But it was only 47 bucks compared to 108at La Quinta

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The girl on the night desk needs to be snatched up by someone wanting an awesome worker ! SHE was the ONLY good thing about this place.
The door locks on almost all the rooms took so much time and force to open that my wrists hurt for 2 days afterwards. The walls are so thin that we could hear the lady next door talking about her ex husband and things that I don't want to mention here. The bright lights outside light up your room all night long and you cannot sleep. I would never recommend this place to anyone, we have had less expensive nights in hotels and motels all over this country and slept better and had better rooms. THIS PLACE IS A NO NO NO.

Room Tip: GO somewhere else to sleep !
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank FrancesIII
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed her for its easy on/off hwy access. I would recomend this hotel, it is worth the price they charge. A breakfast would have been good but I didn't pass up the coffee in the morning. I close to resturants and other goods.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was OK for a one night stop. The price is right, and as always, they are pet friendly, without an extra fee. Staff was friendly, the room was clean enough, but the grounds need work. What else can I say. It's a Motel 6... nothing fancy. It's a good one night stay while on the road.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank K S
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Our room was clean, tidy and warm...they had turned the heat on prior to our arrival..which is special based on the fact it was 23 degrees outside. Check-in was quick and easy, Kathy was smiling and helpful. Kathy even called our room after check-in to make sure the room met our expectations. Good price and we were safe. Thank you

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank eteepk_12
Reviewed December 1, 2012

All I wanted was a clean motel no perks. First room they gave me had hair on all the pillows and dirt and hair in the bath tub, grimy stained rug. I told the desk they gave me a new room with pubic hair in the sheets. The desk girl was nice gave me my money back and we went to the Best Western across the street, which was mediocre.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Danik1988
Reviewed November 29, 2012

If you're looking for the basics, this is it. Tom should leave more than the light on for the 50+ bucks you pay ,but the bed is comfortable, everything works, and the room is extraordinarily clean. I could elaborate but feel this review needs to be basic and to the point. That is all.

Room Tip: They're all exactly the same.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family