“Best in a while”

Motel 6 Santa Rosa
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
“Best in a while”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

This is our return trip across country, and this is the cleanest hotel we have stayed in, both ways. The rooms were a little small and the shower leaked, but considering we were just sleeping, nothing I could not live with. I would recommend this motel to others needing a place to stay in the area. I don't normally fill these things out, but want other travelers to not pass over this place based on old reviews.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank rojasfamily

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Troy, New York
Reviewed June 21, 2011

this place was what you would hope for a low budget. It was clean and it was certainly fine to spend the night here. the rooms are a bit tight but really No complaints. wifi included

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank jamien33
McKean, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 2, 2011

I've used this property in the past enroute to the west coast. The rooms are usually clean, the lobby inviting but each time I've visited the desk clerks always seem to have their personal cell phone stuck to their ear and want to continue to talk away with their friends and try to conduct business at the counter. I always tell them I'll wait until their thru with their phone call. Enough is enough Motel 6...get rid of the personal cell phones at the front desk...PERIOD!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank pro1manager

Travelers are raving about these Santa Rosa hotels

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed December 19, 2010

After a long day I had wanted to stay somewhere better, plus last time I was in this town I was not happy that the Motel 6 was charging for WiFi (I've now accepted the fact that that is the way it is)
I checked four other motels, $59, $59, $79 and $99 ... plus the $29 where I stayed last time. Armed with this knowledge, the Motel 6 was looking good at $39 plus $3 for WiFi.
Beds were better than other Motel 6's I've stayed at (and better than the $29 motel across the street), room size was OK so I'll be back if I'm in Santa Rosa.
I also found out that this location will give a 'senior discount' to anyone over 50, you do not need an A ARP card
Large truck parking in the next lot.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Jim-OnTheWayHome
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed July 24, 2009

Upon our arrival at Motel 6 in Santa Rosa, NM, we were told we could not stay due to an issue with a water pipe that could not be repaired. As I sat there trying to think of how we could afford another hotel in the area and IF another hotel would accept our pet, the young man working the desk came out and explained that Motel 6 had made arrangements for us to stay at the hotel next door at their expense. Never in a million years did I expect that. The staff did their best to make it an easy transition for us and the other travelers. Because they valued me enough I have recently booked rooms at
another Motel 6. Their policy of taking care of their guests is above and beyond. Kudo's to the management and staff of the Santa Rosa, NM Motel 6.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ShannonWO
Lincoln, NE
Reviewed February 24, 2009

A bit grimy and could hear the people talking in the next room with ease. I didn't expect much though b/c all we needed was a bed. Two beds were as squeezed in the room as possible. Overall though it was OK ... not as good as some of the reviews seem to indicate. Desk gal was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
USA
Reviewed August 11, 2008

Must be one of the better Motel 6's in the country - basic, clean, great value, newer. Good service, too.

• Liked — Low cost, clean
  • Disliked — No in-room coffee.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family