“Just what we needed”
Review of La Mesa Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Santa Rosa
La Mesa Motel
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This non-chain motel had everything we needed: Frig, microwave, coffee maker, wifi, clean and quiet rooms. And by the way, it was a good price. When you go, include some extra time to visit the nearby Blue Hole for a cold swim. If you are scuba diver, plan ahead and do a dive. It's incredibly clear and did I mention cold?

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for La Mesa Motel

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Perfect for a out of towner looking for a nice place to sleep & relax! I think i found the best place to stay in that area! It was clean, the owner is very friendly! Also greatly priced! So happy i found this place v.s. an over priced cracky motel! I will stay here in my travels again! It was also a bonus we could park our tractor trailer there for the night!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Vintage motel along old Rt. 66.
Small clean room with comfortable bed, and hot shower or bath. The management is very friendly, a family owned motel since 1962.
Plain but comfortable. Price is right, too.
When traveling we need only the basics at night. This motel provided everything to make a pleasant stay.
Doris

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Doris O
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great place, even better folks...
A total slice of well maintained Route 66 History!!
In the same family since 1962, owned by folks who love doing what they do!
Everything worked!!!
Great bed!!!
AC COLD!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ROBERT J
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I found this motel while web surfing. After reading reviews on Trip Advisor, I called and asked for a reservation. The nice gentleman on the other end informed me he would hold the room without a credit card. Upon arrival, check-in was prompt and I was escorted to my room. The desk person gave me the grand tour, very refreshing! The room was great especially for the rate. Very clean, wall mounted flat screen, microwave and fridge that you could actually put something in. Bed linens were fresh and crisp, towels softer than some resorts I stayed in. I told the desk person I was very pleased and would be writing a review, so Here It Is!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Eric W
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Two friends and i just returned from two weeks in NM and CO- The VERY affordable rooms and comfortable BEDS at La Mesa was the best we had on the whole trip ( we stayed there after a long travel day at the start and before one at the end!) It really enhanced our energy level to sleep so well ! The rooms are super clean and we three women felt very safe and sound... Right on Rte 66 and only a few miles from Santa Rosa's infamous "Blue Hole!" , do yourself a favor and go see MIKE at La Mesa-!! Thank you Mike!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank GypsyJulie
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This cute little vintage motel was a great value for us. The price was very reasonable, the beds were comfy, the rooms were clean and quiet, and the owner was extremely helpful both times we (my two friends and I) stayed there. It's not fancy or luxurious, but you could do a LOT worse with a budget hotel.

Room Tip: (no pool or fitness center)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends