Tripadvisor
Santa Rosa
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews onsite restaurant stayed here brisket definitely stay here again next morning cable wifi chris
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Easy after hours check-in, well managed campground and restroom/shower facilities. When we had battery trouble in our rental RV the next morning, Chris helped us out with a jump. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2019

We made a reservation and we had to give a credit card number. We called 24 hrs in advance to cancel because of engine issues and we couldn’t stay there. We were charged $10.90 plus taxe as a cancellation fee! They don’t have a website to make reservations, so beware!
We have stayed there a few times on our travels but will not ever stay there again. Also Matt. Is very nice but the Uncle who’s name I can’t remember is a very unplease fellow.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2018

The RV parking area is pretty basic but they have a shop with essentials, a pool, playground, A laundry room, rest rooms, and a restaurant. Their website says they have a relationship with Escapees but they do not. The rate was less than $30 with Good Sam.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017

Called and was told $30 for site telephonically. When we arrived the owners attitude was rude and unfriendly and I was told the price was $40 as he had checked us in on his pc. I queried this and we had words back and forth to which I called him an idiot(not cool) and he lost his composure. He came around the counter and physically threatened me..I really think if there weren't other people in the reception at the time he would have tried to hit me. Dude..it's time for you to find a new industry to be in...your customer service is poor to say the least and reading through the reviews, it's obvious I'm not the first to find you rude and aggressive.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Bokbus_Tours
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

To us it's not always about the bells and whistles for us to give a 5 star. It all starts in the main office! We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Kindness is where the stars are! The biggest share of the sites were pull through and big enough we didn't have to unhook our tow vehicle. We have two slide outs and we still had plenty of room. This is the second time we have stopped here on our travels and it won't be our last! Thanks for the smiles!

Date of stay: September 2017