Well this was an interesting visit. I took my parents to this place as it was a first time for me. I thought why not a piece of history and good food. I was in for a surprise. I ordered up a tostada. My mom ordered up a cheese burger. My dad ordered up a beef plate. My tostada was ok, I have had better at other Mexican restaurants, the so called Mexican rice was more like rice in thick tomato soup, that was pretty nasty. My mother told me her cheeseburger and fries was good. My father told me his beef plater was left to be desired and definitely nothing to write home about. The server was pleasant and great to work with but lacked in the detail of who's plate was who's. With all that was written, what really got to use was the coach roach that was on the booth table top next to us on the inner side of the diner. The roach was crawling around the table top trying to find food or at least a way down. My mother wanted to leave, but I suggested not to because our food was on its way to us. I hinted to the server to look over to the table top, but she didn't. I noticed a little later in our meal she would look over to the table, and she would see the roach because her facial expression would change. She did nothing or said nothing because our entire time eating the roach was still on the table crawling around.
Many hours have past since this post and we have not experienced any food poisoning.
If you dedcide to eat there, take heed in what is around you that could be crawling. I also did not notice a health inspection grade on the place and that should have given me a clue to turn around.?
One more thing to add. My mother goes to use the restroom and the light does not work. Needless to say, we left and used the restrooms at McDonalds just down the street.