All reviews our honeymoon encyclopedic knowledge perfect stay amazing experience making us feel special thanks every meal ronny grace henry camp boma accommodations hyenas drive guide game
Reviewed September 29, 2014

What an incredible experience at Geiger's Camp. The camp is superb and the staff excellent, servicde and food beyond compare. We saw the big 5 during our stay due the the brilliance off our guide Shadrack and his front bumper assistant Tiyani! We will return :)

Stayed: September 2014
DAVID K, General Manager at Geiger's Camp - Motswari Private Game Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2014

I am so happy you enjoyed your time at Geiger's Camp and will certainly make sure that Shadrack and Tiyani see your kind words!

I hope to welcome you back to Motswari one day soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stayed here 2 nights and we had a great experience! Most of it is thanks to the staff! Octavia, Timothy, Grace and the whole camp staff are great and always smiling and willing to help you and making your stay perfect! Also Josh, our guide, and Jackie are great! It's amazing to have guides as Josh that are passionate in what they're doing and have a great knowledge of what they do!

To sum it up, the place, the staff and food were great! Only thing I would ameliorate are the rooms. Not that they are bad, but there are few things that can be upgraded such as the illumination (too dark), the toilet (you need to pay attention to put up the bar otherwise the water keeps flowing), and the showers (they are nice but not user friendly, it's really hard to combine hot & cold to get the temperature you want, and in a structure such as this one, everything should be perfect).

Anyway, we really had a great time there. Thanks again to the whole staff!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
DAVID K, General Manager at Geiger's Camp - Motswari Private Game Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Geiger's Camp - I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and will ensure that Octavia, Grace, Tim and the rest of the team see your kind words!

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the rooms and I will look into all the points you have raised to try to further improve what we do at the camp!

I hope we can welcome you back one day soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

If you are lucky enough to be able to plan a safari, you must make Geiger Camp your destination!
This is a very special place where the world of Safari, fine food, excellent service and amazing animals converge! Octavia, Grace, Timothy and all the others who work at Geiger made our stay the most memorable of a lifetime. Keith and Patrick were the exceptional guide and tracker for our Safaris. They worked very hard to enable us to see the Big Five!
Accommodations at Geiger are luxurious yet authentic. Dining is a real treat! Grace, verbally presented her menu every evening. She always had something for each of us to eat. Special dietary requests were never a problem. Service was always with a smile....truly genuine and professional. We have nothing but praise for Geiger Camp. Our experience was flawless! Many thanks to all!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
DAVID K, General Manager at Geiger's Camp - Motswari Private Game Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of Geiger's Camp - I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and will make sure that the whole team see your kind words.

I hope we can welcome you back to the Timbavati one day soon!!

Dave

Reviewed July 23, 2014

From the moment we landed at the airstrip we were treated like royalty. The staff could not have been better or more helpful. As we approached the camp the general manager David along with others were there waiting to greet us! We had arrived at around 4:30 P.M and the evening Safari had already left about an hour earlier. I had mentioned that I wanted to do a safari that evening so David was gracious and had another truck take us out to the group so we could join.

The camp staff were not good but rather superb! No matter the request they managed to take care of it. The food was exceptional and plentiful. Both the guide (Keith) and tracker were great and extremely knowledgable.

Geiger camp only has 4-5 rooms and you actually feel like you are on your own private retreat and Safari. The accommodations were luxurious yet authentic to the setting. This place is a definite 5 star experience and a must for everyone!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joshmtl
DAVID K, General Manager at Geiger's Camp - Motswari Private Game Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Geiger's Camp! I am delighted that you enjoyed the experience and that the team looked after you so well!

I hope the rest of your trip went well and that we can welcome you back one day soon!

Very Best Regards

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Geigers camp at motswari private game reserve is an amazing place. This camp of 4 rooms all booked for our family is a short distance from the main location, was very friendly and welcoming. From the moment you arrive you are part of the family. The service was perfect, the food was delicious and the accommodations were spacious and clean. The camp had and an amazing infinity pool through which you can view the beautiful scenery. We spent 2 nights at Geigers and all agreed that the experience was one of the best we have ever had. Our guide, Marka, went out of his way to share his knowledge and show us the many wonderful animals, We hit the morning and evening game drives. Every single one was specifical.Dave(GM),Leah and Timothy , our hosts, were all smiles making my family feel very welcome. Leah greeted my niece (4 year old ) and my nephew (5 months old) as if she was welcoming them into her own home which was great. Comfy, professional, friendly and fun!!! We cannot recommend Geigers enough! Enjoy!!

Stayed: June 2014
DAVID K, General Manager at Geiger's Camp - Motswari Private Game Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Geiger's Camp - I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and am glad we could make a plan to accomodate the children.

I hope your remaining time in South Africa was good and that your travel arrangements improved.... amm sure the kids loved Sun City!

Very Best Wishes from us all