My family and I recently spent 3 magical days in the Timbavati Game Reserve, staying at the King's Camp/Waterbuck Private Camp. This was our second time visiting the lodge (1st at the camp and 2nd at the Waterbuck Private Camp) and will most definitely not be the last...at this rate, we might as well move in permanently.
During both stays we experienced incredible, friendly and genuine service levels, from the housekeepers who stood at the door to welcome you, to the Managers who asked about your day every evening, to the gourmet 3-course meals served at every occassion. To think that all this was in the middle of the bush! We had truly memorable visits every time and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!
Thank you for the memories and see you all very soon! The Agustoni Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, Kings Camp reflects the charm and romance of a colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. Kings Camp is situated facing an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife, day and night.Eleven generously spacious colonial suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, Victorian ball-and-claw bath, indoor and outdoor double shower, fully stocked mini-bar and private verandah. Dark tones of wood and thatch offset the natural colours of the bushveld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and South African Hotels so you can book your Kings Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kings Camp South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve