I stayed 3 nights in Umlani Bushcamp and from the moment that I got there the service was excellent. They waited until I arrived before we went on a game drive. Elvis and Hendrik was great and very good with tracking the animals. David just made sure everybody was fine and he is a excellent host. You can see that he enjoys the bush. The treehouse was a great experience. Thank you for making the stay unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Umlani Bushcamp, a rustic yet exclusive lodge, accommodates guests in cozy en-suite reed and thatch rondavels. Early morning and evening game drives are in open four wheel drive vehicles accompanied by experienced rangers and trackers offers exceptional game viewing opportunitys. Umlani makes the whole event personalized and specializes in escorted walks into this unspoiled wilderness. Umlani, meaning Place of Rest, was established in 1990 by Marco and Marie-Louise Schiess, in the central section of the Timbavati Nature Reserve, which is part of the greater Kruger National Park. Umlani is the perfect nature lovers choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Umlani Bushcamp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umlani Bushcamp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Umlani Bushcamp South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve