Don and Nina
I wanted to tell you how wonderful a stay we had at Tanda Tula this past week. Your entire staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. We learned quite a lot about the Bush and I have to say I enjoyed it slightly more than the football in Jo’Burg. Forman was especially helpful and gave great tours of the Bush. The highlight of each day was dinner at the lodge, the menu and of course the company was exquisite. Thanks so much for a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve bordering the Kruger National Park, offers a five-star personal wilderness experience in ultimate luxury. Here, in your own private piece of Africa, you will come face to face with nature as it always was, with not a fence in sight to inhibit your freedom. Set on the banks of the Nharalumi riverbed, Tanda Tula is shaded by stately trees and overlooks a water hole that attracts a wide variety of game from dawn to dusk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and South African Hotels so you can book your Tanda Tula Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve