We stayed at Tanda Tula for part of our honeymoon and I have to say it was one of the best holidays we've ever had. The staff are amazing and make you feel so welcome and the rooms are so comfortable. We've never been on a safari before, so found the game drives exciting and to have drinks in the bush at sundown with giraffe and elephants on the horizon is something we'll never forget! We saw all of the big five whilst we were there and although we did encounter other jeeps it had no bearing on our enjoyment. Can't recommend enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve bordering the Kruger National Park, offers a five-star personal wilderness experience in ultimate luxury. Here, in your own private piece of Africa, you will come face to face with nature as it always was, with not a fence in sight to inhibit your freedom. Set on the banks of the Nharalumi riverbed, Tanda Tula is shaded by stately trees and overlooks a water hole that attracts a wide variety of game from dawn to dusk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and South African Hotels so you can book your Tanda Tula Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Tanda Tula Safari Camp South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve