We stayed one night at Shindzela as part of a 4 night safari staying in different lodges. Shindzela was half the price of the 'luxury' lodges we stayed in, and delivered fantastic value for money. Johan is the best ranger we have come across in the park, getting close to the action and making the drives one of our trip highlights. The tents are comfortable with great beds, and the shower has a fabulous outdoor quality as the sun shines through the top. Overall, we were very happy with our stay and would return again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shindzela is an authentic tented bush camp situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, greater Kruger National Park. The camp accommodates a maximum of 16 guests and is unfenced, making it very much part of the wilderness. Shindzela is not built by an award winning architect, nor is it furnished by an interior designer. What you will find though, is a comfy bed, freshly laundered linen, and décor from local crafters and artists. Shindzela is a comfortable/rustic tented bush camp, where you can relax, enjoy our warm hospitality and immerse yourself in the African wilderness. We love our informal, relaxed atmosphere. Each safari tent is built on wooden decks, and has their own en-suite shower/toilet and hand basin. The camp also has a swimming pool and overlooks our little watering hole, from where you can watch animals come down to drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Shindzela Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shindzela Tented Safari Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Shindzela Tented Camp South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve