I was traveling with a friend and my 10 year old daughter. It was a perfect place for the first stop in our safari touring. My daughter enjoyed all the game drive activities and excitement of seeing the animals and we felt quiet safe and comfortable. She loved the choices of food. The mid-day relaxing breaks were just enough to give her more energy for the next event. She loved the guide and his clever animal stories. I would not hesitate to recommend others to bring along their children as long as they understand wifi is extremely limited and there is no areas for free running around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simbavati River Lodge is situated in the northern sector of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, and surrounded by 12 000 hectares of wildlife and rich wilderness in which you can experience an authentic and affordable African safari.The design of this 4-star lodge is contemporary, warm and welcoming. Guest common areas offer a generously proportioned lounge, bar, boma and extensive decks with breathtaking views overlooking the Nhlaralumi river where regular wildlife sightings take place and guests can unwind.Accommodation consists of eight luxury tents and three chalets; all are privately situated, comfortably furnished and with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Simbavati River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simbavati River Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Simbavati River Lodge South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve