All reviews front desk waffles two room suite hot tub new mexico ruidoso area great place to stay enjoyed our stay indoor pool easy access excellent stay third floor will stay there again visit ruidoso non smoking comfortable bed complimentary breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Title says it all. Maybe it was a busy weekend, but over $200 for a normal room is wild to me. I could pay less for a room on a cruise ship for real. It was clean, breakfast was good, everything as it should be. Just. Expensive. Wowza.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ruidoso Downs, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Hi Nomad255963,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta! We are happy you found the hotel clean and good. We are in our peak season and I am sorry that supply and demand dictates higher rates during this time of the year for us. We hope that you can visit during our slower season when rates are better. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 28, 2019

I was on a NJ to Arizona road trip (August 2019) and it was hot, hot, HOT all the way ... until I got to New Mexico, I considered staying overnight in Roswell but it was over 100F and only an extra hour to reach Ruidoso, so I decided to stay there. Glad I did because it's a really nice high altitude town and thus cool and pleasant. There are many accomadations to choose from in Ruidoso, I chose the La Quinta and it was a good choice, room was fine, breakfast was fine, everything clean, nothing negative to report here, I would stay here again for sure.

Hi Ronald K,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta for your stay We are pleased that you found our area of the woods nice and cool for a refreshing break in your trip! We look forward to showing you what we do during our non peak time coming up. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Quick trip with Red Hat Ladies!

Great stay! This has been our third time going to Ruidoso, third time at La Quinta. Loved it! That particular hotel is in a great location, provides easy access and is always top notch!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ruidoso Downs, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Hi ABencomo,

Thank you so much for your loyalty and continuing to visit our hotel! We appreciate having the Red Hatters with us yearly and look forward to many more. We cant wait to see you next time!

Reviewed August 14, 2019

It was our first time in Ruidoso NM and our Hotel was wonderful. Staff was AMAZING, Fun, and Friendly.
Breakfast was Yummy, and never dissapointed us. Our room was well kept and had a beautiful view of the Mountains. We will most def. return!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ruidoso Downs, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

Dear pbfromtexas,

I'm so happy to hear that we helped make your first visit to Ruidoso a great one! Thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass on your kind words to my team. I know they will appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed August 11, 2019

The staff was very friendly. The hotel was very clean. Everything about the stay was great! I highly recommend anyone staying in the area to consider booking at this hotel. You will not be disappointed!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ruidoso Downs, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Dear ablackrt,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I will pass on your remarks to my team. I know they will appreciate it greatly! We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future! Have a blessed day!