“Nice for lunch and breackfast”
Review of Jorge's Cafe

Jorge's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It is a busy place, but the food is okay and service was nice. It is Right on Hwy 70 just before the 'Y'.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

One of the local wood carvers recommended jorges to use while we were waiting for them to finish our carvings..the food was very good, very large portions service was average, place was clean... salsa was excellant I would eat there again

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Absolute best tamales and menudo in El Paso. The price is outstanding for the food you receive. It is a very homey and friendly establishments. My husband and I go here at least once a week for breakfast.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

On the recommendation of the manager of the La Quinta across the street, we gave Jorge's a try. We love good Mexican food from all regions. The food at Jorge's is well made using good ingredients and is very good. I had the carnitas and a side of the crispy chili relleno. My wife had the Chicken fajitas. The relleno was the best of the lot, very very good. I've had better carnitas (and a lot worse), this version was solid, not greasy and the beans and rice were quite lovely. The fajitas could use some seasoning but it's there on the table and under seasoning is always better then over. Service was excellent. Is there better Mexican food in this town? Don't know but you will not go wrong going here first and foremost. The wine margaritas were very good too. Might go back for breakfast tomorrow morning, it was that good.

1  Thank AndrewRodney
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I am a foodie so I was happy we found this place. We went twice and should have gone 3 times. Food was on point and staff was friendly. Bathrooms were clean and smelled clean. Food was very portioned, but overall great experience and great food.

Been to Jorge's Cafe? Share your experiences!