Our stay in the Ngala Game Lodge/ Safari Lodge was the highlight of our trip to South Africa. Changes to see the Big Five and most of the other fascinating animals living in Krüger are very good in Ngala. Our ranger, who is in practice acting as the driver of the safari jeep as well as a guide to the secrets of the nature, could not have been better - exceptional knowledge and devotion to the animals and the wild nature! The rooms were rather small and basic but we did not feel that this aspect should have had any material effect to the excellent overall experience. Please note that there are no proper connection for mobile phones in the area of the lodge (which may be also a good thing, off course).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The romance and mystery of Africa come alive in 20 thatched cottages tucked under a dense canopy of tamboti trees at Ngala Safari Lodge. Exuding classical safari charm, the spacious veranda, with its wonderfully comfortable armchairs, looks out onto a popular waterhole. For pure indulgence, the Safari Suite offers an elegant sitting room, private swimming pool and exclusive use of a safari vehicle. Mouth-watering meals are served in the shade of an enormous weeping boerbean tree, while a large swimming pool lies on the edge of thick riverine woodland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your andBeyond Ngala Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ngala Safari Hotel Ngala Private Game Reserve
- AndBeyond Ngala Safari Lodge Ngala Private Game Reserve, South Africa