We, a group of five colleagues visited Kruger National Park at Johannesburg on the 8th of September and we stayed at the Africa on Foot Camp for 3 nights. I have to say that it was truly an unforgettable experience for all of us. Nowhere else would you be able to get this kind of thrill and excitement. Our ranger Fafar was so knowledgeable and our tracker Enoch was so experience, calm & professional. Enoch's eyes was so sharp and he spotted animals very quickly even in the dark. Every day was a fun & exciting day for us. The food provided in the camp was so delicious. We really enjoyed ourselves very much during our stay there. Thanks everyone for making this safari trip a wonderful & memorable one ! We will definitely be back again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Africa on Foot offers Big Five Kruger Walking Safaris and game drives in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve which shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Africa on Foot Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Africa On Foot Camp Hotel Limpopo Province
- Africa On Foot Camp South Africa/Klaserie Private Game Reserve